Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 264337

Hey guys. There was a man in this topic who told emma's all items was collected and would gave us in someway. What happened that? And also that would be great if someone share them with us via torrent :)
You mean the family crypt CC? RobinF already shared the links.. scroll up.

Reactions: RobinF and K.Leoric

AlinaReloaded

Nov 26, 2017
The backup from The Sims Family Crypt is up!

The Sims 3:

The Sims 4:

Everything is a bit different since I don't remember how she set up her folders, but I keep it organized by creator. The files with no creator name or only one object I placed inside the -->More Files HERE!

It would be great if you guys could spread the word about the backup to other communities, like tumblr, reddit, mod the sims, the official sims forum etc, so more people know they are not lost.

I would like to set up something for people that would want to share old/dead link objects that I could add to these, but right now I'm out of ideas. Wary of joining tumblr as it can be pure drama over there, so any ideas of how I could keep this going so it does not turn into a dusty bin of old files is welcome.

Finally, huge thanks to Emma, who collected those files all these years without asking for something in return.

Just a reminder: there's no patreon stuff as these files are from The Sims Family Crypt.
In the other thread (or maybe it was this thread) people were mentioning possibly creating a blogspot to make everything easily accessible and allow for submissions. They are free and easy to use. A tumblr would be a good idea, but it is far too easy to get one deleted. Because most of these items are from creators that are long gone, I don't see there being a ton of drama. I truly appreciate the fact that you took the time to gather all those items and share them with us, and if you do intend on creating a site or something to house them and need a mod or anything, I'm more than happy to help.

RobinF

Nov 30, 2017
Thanks for spreading the info @Ayserx !!

I truly appreciate the fact that you took the time to gather all those items and share them with us, and if you do intend on creating a site or something to house them and need a mod or anything, I'm more than happy to help.
Yeah, I read what people wrote back there... I would like to streamline the whole process: a place where people can find the links to SFS and they can search what they need there, and info on how they can share old files if they want to. I don't have the time to create and organize the whole thing like Emma did.

Thanks for your offer to help. I will think of something in the next couple of days and I'll let you know.

Reactions: K.Leoric

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
I have a file of Simpliciaty, a dress for The Sims 4, that is no longer up in her downloads and it took me AGES to find in the deepest, darkest parts of the internet :'(

I would like to send it to you so that you could add it on your Simpliciaty folder?

RandomCrsz

Dec 14, 2017
I have a file of Simpliciaty, a dress for The Sims 4, that is no longer up in her downloads and it took me AGES to find in the deepest, darkest parts of the internet :'(

I would like to send it to you so that you could add it on your Simpliciaty folder?
Which dress is it? I'm curious now lol

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
The backup from The Sims Family Crypt is up!

The Sims 3:

The Sims 4:

Everything is a bit different since I don't remember how she set up her folders, but I keep it organized by creator. The files with no creator name or only one object I placed inside the -->More Files HERE!

It would be great if you guys could spread the word about the backup to other communities, like tumblr, reddit, mod the sims, the official sims forum etc, so more people know they are not lost.

I would like to set up something for people that would want to share old/dead link objects that I could add to these, but right now I'm out of ideas. Wary of joining tumblr as it can be pure drama over there, so any ideas of how I could keep this going so it does not turn into a dusty bin of old files is welcome.

Finally, huge thanks to Emma, who collected those files all these years without asking for something in return.

Just a reminder: there's no patreon stuff as these files are from The Sims Family Crypt.
suprisingly im unfamiliar with the site, too bad, guess i missed out. all i can go on is from the description i saw on google, but it sounds important enough to pass it on, so its now shared on the games4theworld site also.

thanks for all the effort.

Aug 20, 2017
wild_guy gold:
Sex behind for YrSa's easel thingy.
Preview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OPS that was me putting the updated package in my mod folder!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LMAO!! Thanks for the laugh and the file, Finfin :D

Reactions: _Fin_
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes