Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 264337

Guys! I went to simsecret dot livejournal to share Emma's backup links and saw that someone just shared the SFS link to all CC Patreon! I think it's the backup of the site, as it seems like A LOT of stuff.

Should I grab everything and them we see what we can do about it if they go down? I don't care for CC patreon, but I know a lot of people do, so...
It's always good to have a backup laying around, if that's not much of a hassle and if you think you're up to it.. then why not? You've been such a great help by taking the initiative to go all the way and download and re-upload everything. :)

Apr 27, 2018
Wanted to reupload it all somewhere safe before its gone - sfs link is already down, what a cruel fate

edit: nvm its back up

Hardude12

Feb 10, 2018
oh my gosh... @Finfin sorry for the late replies, thank you so much for the repl
Number one it's for a specific car model:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Number two is for an expositor:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh my gosh.... @Finfin so sorry for the late replies, i just want to say thank you very much man, for the response. I just went to town and forget to look at my own comment. Once again thanks and sorry for the late replies

Reactions: _Fin_

RobinF

Nov 30, 2017
I got all PMBD files, close to 11GB, so that's safe. Paging @K.Leoric to see what we can do about this.

Edit: For those that want to make a backup but don't want to click every single link, look for a software that enables your PC to get all the files without your input. You can search for "wget tool" or a "site crawler" tool/software.

It is pretty easy to use and it works like a vacuum getting all the files from that URL, down to as many sublevels as you want. ;)

Vu2411

Jul 3, 2017
what's is the best mod. It has too many mods to download. I wonder if I can use more one mod at the same time?

godpan

Apr 17, 2018
Damn! Patreonmustbedestroyed folder is E.P.I.C!
A HUGE thnx for it from all my sims an me!

Vu2411

Jul 3, 2017
For Gangbangs of 4 or more Males vs 1 Female there are over 40 animations I know of.

Authors are: Anarcis, Azmodan22, cizer, Lifeline, Omaster, Rodriguez, SLIM and Zorak.

No doubt there are more, but either I haven't got them yet or I didn't like them. Lifeline is a good one to watch, if you look back on FinFin's recent posts.

I've attached a txt with the group animations I pulled from my WW_Animations_Report.txt.

Hope it helps :)
How can I use it? Sorry my bad English

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
what's is the best mod. It has too many mods to download. I wonder if I can use more one mod at the same time?
You can use different mods at the same time, but not different versions of the same mod, research each mod by name in google so you can discover if you want it or not.

Has anyone tried Sacrifical’s new mod yet? It’s called Hoe it up mod, it was released on Patreon.
What's it is about?

Reactions: kpopsims

Balls

May 7, 2017
I got all PMBD files, close to 11GB, so that's safe. Paging @K.Leoric to see what we can do about this.

Edit: For those that want to make a backup but don't want to click every single link, look for a software that enables your PC to get all the files without your input. You can search for "wget tool" or a "site crawler" tool/software.

It is pretty easy to use and it works like a vacuum getting all the files from that URL, down to as many sublevels as you want. ;)
I for the life of me can't figure this out :\ good idea though. how it works for others

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes