Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Hey! Unlike all of the other animators I am not charging mega bucks and multiple tiers nor do I hold back things exclusive, I create my work at great sacrifice to myself and don't earn a lot for it so all your doing here is stealing my motivation,

Id appreciate your removing my package please as I'm planning a free update this week and you wouldn't want to hold that up,
Hopefully @Finfin will explain a bit better.
Yes, I already contacted him privately, don't worry :D

Reactions: Curious Kitty

EixL

Jan 11, 2018
as promised here is curbs April drop
And I'm curious what that 300mb package is. There's a just few bottoms and tops and dresses in cas. I mean why has this much mb then 'tis excepted.

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
And I'm curious what that 300mb package is. There's a just few bottoms and tops and dresses in cas. I mean why has this much mb then 'tis excepted.
CC Hair are at least 10mb each, outfits are about 10 mb and there are loads of recolours of the same outfits. Easily makes 300mb.

The unpacked version is here if you just want a few of them

Curious Kitty

Feb 26, 2018
Yes, I already contacted him privately, don't worry :D

Thanks Finfin, I appreciate it a lot and will continue try work fairly as possible!

A message to all....

I've been aware of this site for quite sometime and although I don't use it for cc being on patreon myself and avoiding hypocrite accusations, I do find it fun and also helpful to read the comments that people make, seems that there is more feedback and reaction to work here than the creators get for making it!

As Fin is a buddy I won't break his trust and bring awareness here and I appreciate that up until now my early access hasn't been shared and hope that can continue,

I didn't learn Blender for the money and to start throwing out a shit ton of unattractive works to charge the earth and I don't simply use LL to post my ads and run so it's insulting to be treated in this manner!

I don't delay my upload to hawk patrons,
It's to try make it something more than 4 or 5 a month,
It's pretty tough when people are looking more for quantity and quality at same time!

Anyways,
Thanks for taking time to read and if people are actually happy to receive a smaller upload on a more frequent basis I can try work on that,
Just talk to me and I'm happy to listen and keep the peace =^•^=

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
should go check this body out i made sims with it View attachment 94662 View attachment 94663 View attachment 94664
Really interesting, i'm always happy to see new bottoms being made, i'm using EVE4 at the moment but definitely going to give this one a chance.

Hi k.Leoric, just to let you know that MC Woohoo by Deaderpool folder is missing the new 4.3.0.4

Quick link to for your convenience :)
Thanks!

Hey! Unlike all of the other animators I am not charging mega bucks and multiple tiers nor do I hold back things exclusive, I create my work at great sacrifice to myself and don't earn a lot for it so all your doing here is stealing my motivation,

Id appreciate your removing my package please as I'm planning a free update this week and you wouldn't want to hold that up,
Hopefully @Finfin will explain a bit better.
We usually ask to not share your work in here since many know about what you do for the community in LL. I will try to make this more clear from now on. I own you a print of my Quagmire sim by the way.

I wish @Curious Kitty and @Finfin had just kept this to themselves. I smell a shit storm coming :pensive:
It was never a secret, even i used to say a lot that we don't share R-Lo patreon in here.

Curious Kitty

Feb 26, 2018
I know, but come on can't they have a bit more fucking discretion, not everyone is going to be understanding

I've been viewing this site for months so your questioning my discretion isn't needed,
I publicly said what I've said because it's already public knowledge as to why this thread exists and why my file hasn't been shared,
The only shitstorm is what you make out of it,
Right now it's a calm discussion.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
I know, but come on can't they have a bit more fucking discretion, not everyone is going to be understanding
Again with this "they"?
I didn't do anything. I never revealed to anybody about the existence of F95. I have no reason to. Is that clear enough for you?
And let me add this. Is it you who needs to constantly worry about your identity being discovered?
I had ALREADY some issues with Patreon creators. Remember? Pretty big ones.
So it would make no sense if I was "not very discrete".
Me, along with some leakers, are here to provide free contents. We do the worrying and we would appreciate if guys like you don't get on our nerves.
Gratitude and support is what we appreciate.
Thank you.

Curious Kitty

Feb 26, 2018
We usually ask to not share your work in here since many know about what you do for the community in LL. I will try to make this more clear from now on. I own you a print of my Quagmire sim by the way.
Giggety giggety!:heartcoveredeyes:
You really don't know how much that means =^•^=
I appreciate your being upfront and respect it :cool:

It's nice to be appreciated and it does really bug me how other creators aren't more active in helping more to create!

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
Again with this "they"?
I didn't do anything. Is that clear enough for you?
And let me add this. Is it you who needs to constantly worry about your identity being discovered? I don't so.
Me, along with some leakers, are here to provide free contents. We do the worrying and we would appreciate if guys like you don't get on our nerves. Thank you.
Ok FinFin, point taken.

Curious Kitty

Feb 26, 2018
Ok FinFin, point taken.
Thanks,
Just carry on as you do, I know why this thread was started,
It's just a shame that everyone is a target regardless,
I don't come here to cause trouble,
I don't really get much feedback or criticism at LL so it's helpful to see a sim thread where people are a little more honest,
Especially about the more established creators that people won't challenge,

I do agree with a lot of the points made here regarding over charging and poor workmanship etc like recycling old things lol to appear busy!

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
Really interesting, i'm always happy to see new bottoms being made, i'm using EVE4 at the moment but definitely going to give this one a chance.
you know I think that butt could be a contender for Eve4 :heartcoveredeyes:, just don't like the breasts compared to BB

Reactions: K.Leoric
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes