Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolz

Apr 5, 2018
Excuse me I have a question ,, I know this isn't the place ,, but you never know unless you ask right ?
I got the latest Mcc and now all my alien females have a black dress that I cant get rid of ,, is this an issue or is there a fix or something ?
I went back to a previous version and dress is gone..
Oh and Momma your last A.trios file for me is empty or corrupt ,, wont open ..

Apr 27, 2018
Zor update:
MFFF gangbang on floor.
thank you for the updates :)

These are amazing, can you share the heavy boobs version?
And afaik theres no heavy boobs version yet, just regular and medium.

EDIT: A default version was added.

DL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

freebandz98

Oct 3, 2017
How'd you manage to upload to SFS? I tried to upload march, but it said the file was too big?
I'm not sure...there all in a rar file and curbs merged them all together for the April drop
When Emma had her sight up.. I know she was able to throw the March drop on her site thru simfileshare
so I know its possible

And I'm curious what that 300mb package is. There's a just few bottoms and tops and dresses in cas. I mean why has this much mb then 'tis excepted.
There all merged together in one .package file

Reactions: MommaBear

freebandz98

Oct 3, 2017
CC Hair are at least 10mb each, outfits are about 10 mb and there are loads of recolours of the same outfits. Easily makes 300mb.

The unpacked version is here if you just want a few of them
Ohh wow Im just seeing this and I feel ripped da fuk off now...I went on her patreon and paid $5 and got that little file with only half the content...Im done with supporting people on patreon

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Ohh wow Im just seeing this and I feel ripped da fuk off now...I went on her patreon and paid $5 and got that little file with only half the content...Im done with supporting people on patreon
Ask a refund.

MommaBear

Mar 22, 2018
Excuse me I have a question ,, I know this isn't the place ,, but you never know unless you ask right ?

Oh and Momma your last A.trios file for me is empty or corrupt ,, wont open ..
I don't know about the aliens wearing black dresses, but I DO know that when I tried to right click and extract the file for A3 directly, that I got the same message. I figured out that I actually have to open it w/a left click and view the archive. I have zero idea why this is, but whatever. It works. Let me know if its not working for you. I presume that your using the latest update of win-zip?

thanks for the advice fin...Imma just take the loss for this month, I cant just go into the lion's den and expect not to get eaten...its just f****d that curbs is operating in this manner
Hope you didn't unsubscribe yet....Curbs pledges work a little differently, and it can be confusing. For a quick reference, check this out.
This means that if you pledge now,then in June, AFTER your payment is processed, she will send you a pm on Patreon with a link to the file for May and for one previous month that you specify. This all takes place by private message.
She didn't rip you off.

MommaBear

Mar 22, 2018
Anarcis - she takes 7 (!) cocks

Azmodan - a fix for the hand placement in stage 5 of coffee table standing

normal

rough

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes