Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Damn. i will download newest onces few pages and then download the mega then. :>

robyou87

Jul 18, 2017
I don't know of any others, unless you use Luumia.
I take that back. Thanks to our new donor, LikeASnack, we have early access to Noir's DR called "Milky Breasts" - which come in two sizes atm: regular and medium. Here's a link to her post on the previous page:

Azmodan, climax for standing coffee table:

normal

rough
Any Pictures see what they look like ?

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
Hey MommaBear, thanks for update!, btw default "Milky Breasts" not working here, only not default version work, u know anything about that? or LikeASnack?.
View attachment 95610
Checked this again as I only used the non default and it is indeed broken for Default replacement. Secondary flag is missing and tags are all wrong when I checked them in S4S. Thanks for letting us know mamutito ;)

Also theres a texture error when the breasts are small.

05-04-18_11-13-55 PM.png

Apr 27, 2018
Checked this again as I only used the non default and it is indeed broken for Default replacement. Secondary flag is missing and tags are all wrong when I checked them in S4S. Thanks for letting us know mamutito ;)

Also theres a texture error when the breasts are small.

View attachment 95728
Guess they werent planned as default to begin with. Checked Patreon again. File is unchanged. Will update once its more polished.

AlinaReloaded

Nov 26, 2017
I for the life of me can't figure this out :\ good idea though. how it works for others
I use JDownloader 2 to do this. You post the link of the site in, it loads everything available to download, you choose what you want, and then you wait. Maybe that will work for you instead. Im not sure if it has all the same abilities as wget, but its what i used to download the content of the original patreon simfileshare folder

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
Is the mega updated? with all these new amazing mods? :>
Sorry i can only update during random times on weekends when i have some time to relax, i'm on updating it now.

It was updated , I would hate to be the one to keep up with this lot :tiredface:
Hahaha yeah it's not easy but i'm happy that things are growing so much around here

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
Change-Log v11:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: I noticed that is being updated after all, it does not have everything Emma site once had, but it's still something.

Two more goodies and Im done for the day.

Nice thanks! Could you share more stuff behind the paywall in the SM patreon?

Apr 27, 2018
Change-Log v11:

EDIT: I noticed that is being updated after all, it does not have everything Emma site once had, but it's still something.

Nice thanks! Could you share more stuff behind the paywall in the SM patreon?
All ya had to do was ask! :)

Here y'all go; (link removed- pls check mega folder)

I was too lazy for patreon/non patreon stuff, so its all unfiltered SM stuff. What ya read is what ya get, incl. preview pictures. Message me if you want an all rar version of everything, I thought Id give everybody the option to pick and choose to begin with.

EixL

Jan 11, 2018
Hey Guys I have an issue about that Libertine Top boobs. The bottom of the nude body works great however top of one is not. here's the SS
Anyone got same isssue?

D

Deleted member 264337

Any idea what happened to R-lo? None of her threads are showing on LL.. I'm kinda worried about her.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Quick Question:
If i have a files named:
WW_Anarcis & WW_Anarcis (1)
If i put them both in will it work?

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Any idea what happened to R-lo? None of her threads are showing on LL.. I'm kinda worried about her.
Had some stuff to work through and I will re-upload soon as the page needs rewriting,

I'll pm it to you later when possible x
Btw it's an "him" :)
Quick Question:
If i have a files named:
WW_Anarcis & WW_Anarcis (1)
If i put them both in will it work?
No, remove the outdated one. Never place two copies of the same animators.

Curious Kitty

Feb 26, 2018
Hey!
I'm ok thank you,
I made a decision to leave the site as I'm pretty pissed at few things that continue to anger me as I think about it,
Was gonna continue with a free file on Tumblr for those who would miss me but was asked by a mod to stay so I'll reupload soon,
It'll take some time to rewrite and re-link it all but will try do it at earliest convenience x

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Hey!
I'm ok thank you,
I made a decision to leave the site as I'm pretty pissed at few things that continue to anger me as I think about it,
Was gonna continue with a free file on Tumblr for those who would miss me but was asked by a mod to stay so I'll reupload soon,
It'll take some time to rewrite and re-link it all but will try do it at earliest convenience x
What happened man? pretty curious :p

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
Hey K., seems like you missed the safe (by Salarmoj) in your update!
Hey thanks for the heads up, it's in the mod folder but i forgot to put it in the change log, updated the change log, also added the MYOBI (Or SM or whatever his name is) files @LikeASnack shared.

Updated change log
Change-Log v11:

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes