Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaprol88

Sep 23, 2017
Ohh wow Im just seeing this and I feel ripped da fuk off now...I went on her patreon and paid $5 and got that little file with only half the content...Im done with supporting people on patreon
I unzipped the file and it's 546 MB and, according to her patreon, the april $5 pledge is 546 MB. So I think it's the correct package.

Reactions: MommaBear

mojojojo1980

Mar 31, 2018
Hi, does any one know cum mods, other than the two posted on loverslab, both creators promissed updates with more sperm, but they just left it undone.

MommaBear

Mar 22, 2018
Can someone link different default bodies for WW other than better body and EVE ?
I don't know of any others, unless you use Luumia.
I take that back. Thanks to our new donor, LikeASnack, we have early access to Noir's DR called "Milky Breasts" - which come in two sizes atm: regular and medium. Here's a link to her post on the previous page:

Azmodan, climax for standing coffee table:

normal

rough

mamutito

Nov 1, 2017
I don't know of any others, unless you use Luumia.
I take that back. Thanks to our new donor, LikeASnack, we have early access to Noir's DR called "Milky Breasts" - which come in two sizes atm: regular and medium. Here's a link to her post on the previous page:

Azmodan, climax for standing coffee table:

normal

rough
Hey MommaBear, thanks for update!, btw default "Milky Breasts" not working here, only not default version work, u know anything about that? or LikeASnack?.
1.JPG

Apr 27, 2018
Hey MommaBear, thanks for update!, btw default "Milky Breasts" not working here, only not default version work, u know anything about that? or LikeASnack?.
View attachment 95610
Since I dont use the default version, I cant be of any help here. Just make sure you dont use any other nude tops that could interfere (BB, Eve etc). If its the only defaulted one, it should already be visible on CAS.

EDIT; found a lewd update for the Lifeline animations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
View attachment 95610
You only use one default replacement top, choose medium or normal, that also means no BB, EVE4 or any other top. if you want the others you use the non default.

EDIT: The default replacement is broken as @mamutito said :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes