Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Mike got lazy with that futa spoon animation. Its just the anal spoon animation called Futa really. Guy sure lost it. Amra where are you when we need a good animator. Plus an animator that doesn't charge money for something that's not legally theirs.

D

Deleted member 264337

Mike got lazy with that futa spoon animation. Its just the anal spoon animation called Futa really. Guy sure lost it. Amra where are you when we need a good animator. Plus an animator that doesn't charge money for something that's not legally theirs.
I checked and can confirm it's literally the same couch spoon with only the penis animated for the bottom male.. that's it.

Reactions: RobinF

jF1983

Jan 29, 2018
Hi all, sorry for the delay, its been very busy RL.
Here are my latest Patron files. x

Latest Mike24

Latest Lifeline
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Latest Mc command center

RobinF

Nov 30, 2017
Thanks. I'll add the dress to the correct folder right now.

If more people want to share no longer available items and don't have a SFS account, you can use any of these services bellow. They don't require login, and are anonymous. Just drag the file over and send me the download URL so I can add the object to the SFS:

No Patreons stuff please, as I don't want the whole backup going up in flames because of the drama llhamas. ;)

RobinF

Nov 30, 2017
Guys! I went to simsecret dot livejournal to share Emma's backup links and saw that someone just shared the SFS link to all CC Patreon! I think it's the backup of the site, as it seems like A LOT of stuff.

Should I grab everything and them we see what we can do about it if they go down? I don't care for CC patreon, but I know a lot of people do, so...

Apr 27, 2018
Guys! I went to simsecret dot livejournal to share Emma's backup links and saw that someone just shared the SFS link to all CC Patreon! I think it's the backup of the site, as it seems like A LOT of stuff.

Should I grab everything and them we see what we can do about it if they go down? I don't care for CC patreon, but I know a lot of people do, so...
i am so happy that this stuff is back! having it somewhere safe would be a good call (apart from all the patreon drama)
thank u so much for the link

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017

If i'm not mistaken, PatreonMustBeDestroyed was the alias used by the Emma site team to share patreon stuff in SFS, they tried the site but its too public and put Emma (the blogger) at risk, they must have gotten back to the SFS, i hope it's really them.

I don't think it will be put down since it lasted a lot before, but if you're going to backup and need help just ask me.

freebandz98

Oct 3, 2017
If i'm not mistaken, PatreonMustBeDestroyed was the alias used by the Emma site team to share patreon stuff in SFS, they tried the site but its too public and put Emma (the blogger) at risk, they must have gotten back to the SFS, i hope it's really them.

I don't think it will be put down since it lasted a lot before, but if you're going to backup and need help just ask me.
they dont have the most up to date file on here...Emma had way more files on her site

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
funny this is being talked about, i haven't gone to the patreon must be destroyed sims file share in ages, and i just tried before coming here and noticed its gone.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
It's not the only thing he copy-pasted. In a MMF sequence for double bed he did (I think the third one), an oraljob part is LITERALLY copy-pasted by his old MF oraljob for double bed, he just added a guy doing doggy sex behind the girl.
Mike's lazy, doesn't care and doesn't deserve all that support. I completely agree.

Hi all, sorry for the delay, its been very busy RL.
Here are my latest Patron files. x

Latest Mike24

Latest Lifeline

Latest Mc command center
Thank you so much jf! :D
I wanted both of those updates hahaha.

Hardude12

Feb 10, 2018
"Zorak update from @Finfin
MF Oraljob - Passenger Blowjob (Same as above but without the pimp)
MF Teasing - Walk into his arms (New version of the bakers counter misshap)"

guys can you told me where this animations take place?, because i can't find the spot where this animation take place
(maybe some screenshot of this animation"

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
"MF Oraljob - Passenger Blowjob (Same as above but without the pimp)
MF Teasing - Walk into his arms (New version of the bakers counter misshap)"

guys can you told me where this animations take place?, because i can't find the spot where this animation take place
Number one it's for a specific car model:
Number two is for an expositor:

Reactions: RobinF

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Mike's lazy, doesn't care and doesn't deserve all that support. I completely agree.
Ohw... don't pick on good'ol Mike :(

Yeah, it is no secret that he's kind of lazy and only starts becoming "really" active when patreons drop down by a considerable amount. But he still gets some real good gems out now and then, besides, he is one of the "not so many" quality animators that actually creates fluidity and realism in their animation flow.

Reactions: Kibaraki

jF1983

Jan 29, 2018
Is anyone supporting road to fame anymore since Emma's site is down?

(Updated the mccc mod, not sure what I was thinking ha! )

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Ohw... don't pick on good'ol Mike :(

Yeah, it is no secret that he's kind of lazy and only starts becoming "really" active when patreons drop down by a considerable amount. But he still gets some real good gems out now and then, besides, he is one of the "not so many" quality animators that actually creates fluidity and realism in their animation flow.
Replied in private ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes