Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Smiles

Apr 23, 2018
thank you for this. I was just about to go through hell making sure I grabbed all of these and I just stumbled on to this.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Just I still waiting for whickedwhims have any tipe of arousal like sims 3? This shapes the most part of my histories...
It already has a similar system

However, it feels like it has less affect on a sims actions than in 3 mainly due to how the autonomy works. In kinky world the desire system functions more like a need, when a sim feels lusty in 3 they could start masturbating or asking others for sex at any moment. In wicked whims, the way autonomy works, it has to do a "check" every I think in game hour? Or maybe half an hour and the game just rolls dice and random sims either get snagged by WW and start doing lewd stuff or they don't. If no one gets snagged by wicked whims "check" then the % chance of it happening next time increases.

I wish Turbo could figure out a more natural autonomy system that functions more like a regular need, the way it is now makes it feel a little too artificial.

Lastly, there just aren't a whole lot of ways to raise desire right now naturally. In kinky world if a sim has an attraction to say, large breasts, every time they see a sim with large boobs they gain desire. Maybe once WW gets an attraction system we'll see it become more natural but I'm afraid as long as autonomy stays the way it is, it will always feel "forced" and a little too predictable, which takes a lot of fun out of sex.

Jun 19, 2017
It already has a similar system

However, it feels like it has less affect on a sims actions than in 3 mainly due to how the autonomy works. In kinky world the desire system functions more like a need, when a sim feels lusty in 3 they could start masturbating or asking others for sex at any moment. In wicked whims, the way autonomy works, it has to do a "check" every I think in game hour? Or maybe half an hour and the game just rolls dice and random sims either get snagged by WW and start doing lewd stuff or they don't. If no one gets snagged by wicked whims "check" then the % chance of it happening next time increases.

I wish Turbo could figure out a more natural autonomy system that functions more like a regular need, the way it is now makes it feel a little too artificial.

Lastly, there just aren't a whole lot of ways to raise desire right now naturally. In kinky world if a sim has an attraction to say, large breasts, every time they see a sim with large boobs they gain desire. Maybe once WW gets an attraction system we'll see it become more natural but I'm afraid as long as autonomy stays the way it is, it will always feel "forced" and a little too predictable, which takes a lot of fun out of sex.
Wow thanks for the big reply

I ready know about this desire thing but its so... meh
This can be easy keep, but it's more like an "dlc" than the real thing :/
I hope to see oniki kay doing sims 4 mods someday, she have the best idea, maybe something like skyrim too

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Wow thanks for the big reply

I ready know about this desire thing but its so... meh
This can be easy keep, but it's more like an "dlc" than the real thing :/
I hope to see oniki kay doing sims 4 mods someday, she have the best idea, maybe something like skyrim too
I agree it feels too light, especially considering how far we're in to the mods life. I don't think oniki will ever mess with the sims 4, and take this with a grain of salt, but I've heard that she's getting burned out on 3 and is also working on an adult game of her own. I've also heard other people mention that she never wanted to bother with 4 because of the lack of open world, among other factors. I don't keep up with these mods as much anymore so that may be a lot of nothing.

I kind of wish she would as I really appreciate that she includes things that she isn't comfortable with and isn't afraid to include the more taboo/risky stuff. A lot of people would probably take it the wrong way if she did start a mod similar to WW so the best we could probably hope for is that she creates mods that depend on WW (like nisasperversions) that will touch on subjects that Turbo refuses to, either out of fear of his patreon being shut down or something he disagrees with.

Reactions: Little Guy III
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes