Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RobinF

Nov 30, 2017
Sad to see Emma go. Her "cemetery" was a great place to find old stuff from creators that pack up and go, deleting their content. I wish she had just gone dark to come back with a site where they couldn't touch her, but I understand that after a while you just want to be left alone.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Another Azmodan update - adds stage 2 to coffee table standing rough doggy

normal

or rough

tbh, guys - Azmodan is reaaaallllly starting to bore me to death, but he's (?) been adding a new stage every day or so this month - I'll keep pledging for now, unless I hear differently from ya'll.

Next week, I'll be headed back to my rl, so that means less time for checking in and posting updates. Sorry 'bout that, but I promise I'm worthless at the end of a shift, much less 3+. In advance, thanks for your patience.

I'll also continue Anarcis, as long as there's a demand, and next month I'll be adding A.Trois. I'm considering alternating them beginning in June unless they really improve their output.

Any request or suggestions? Leave them here, or pm me.
First of all thank you so much for the upload and your kindness.
Second of all, check the multiconversation for my reply! Since it contains a personal opinion, I posted it privately. I also sent you privately a tip about an animator.

Btw yeah that's the thing... people kill for less.
Good ole A3 menaced me to report me to the FBI. Nothing would have stopped him to hire somebody.
God damn it's like we're on the dark web or something, while it's just a pile of stuff for a C Tier game.

Last edited:

hmorphone

Jun 8, 2017
tbh, guys - Azmodan is reaaaallllly starting to bore me to death, but he's (?) been adding a new stage every day or so this month - I'll keep pledging for now, unless I hear differently from ya'll.
Always enjoy seeing more from Azmodan, not so much because of the quality of the work, but because he puts out both objects AND animations that support them. I get a kick out of those...:p

Reactions: MommaBear

MommaBear

Mar 22, 2018
Anarcis update 154:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let me clarify a previous post: if there any other animators that ya'll want to see that aren't already posted here, let me know. I'll look at them, and if they're at all interesting to me, then I'll consider doing a limited pledge to see where it takes us. If you're just lurking and aren't comfortable posting, by all means send me a message.

kaprol88

Sep 23, 2017
read this
R.I.P. All her links will be deleted.
here's a archive of her patreon site .
I think somebody should download the files to keep them, because Emma said there are some files which will be lost forever. I can't right now because of exams.

mojojojo1980

Mar 31, 2018
I think somebody should download the files to keep them, because Emma said there are some files which will be lost forever. I can't right now because of exams.
Yeah, is sad how people fights over nothing, and nobody cares to make a cumshot mod, hehehe.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Another Azmodan update - adds stage 2 to coffee table standing rough doggy

normal

or rough

Next week, I'll be headed back to my rl, so that means less time for checking in and posting updates. Sorry 'bout that, but I promise I'm worthless at the end of a shift, much less 3+. In advance, thanks for your patience.

I'll also continue Anarcis, as long as there's a demand, and next month I'll be adding A.Trois. I'm considering alternating them beginning in June unless they really improve their output.

Oops!
Sorry, we couldn't find that file. Either you've clicked a broken link, or the creator has deleted the file.

heyx3

Sep 18, 2017
Sad to see Emma go. Her "cemetery" was a great place to find old stuff from creators that pack up and go, deleting their content. I wish she had just gone dark to come back with a site where they couldn't touch her, but I understand that after a while you just want to be left alone.
I may or may not have downloaded all of the links, its roughly 17GB. But yeah, it really sucks when creators decided to abandon their work, when a lot of recolors and retextures are based off of them.

RobinF

Nov 30, 2017
I may or may not have downloaded all of the links, its roughly 17GB. But yeah, it really sucks when creators decided to abandon their work, when a lot of recolors and retextures are based off of them.
Thanks for doing this. I'll try and see it I can set up a Wget to download all the files before it's gone. But what I really hope is that she'll come back after this blows off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes