Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Thanks MommaBear!

Just a heads up though, McAfee scanned the Rough version and said there was a virus in that file. It didn't find anything in the Normal version though. Anyone else have a virus alert on the Rough version?
When in doubt always use
If one of two says it has a virus, it's probably a false positive.
If seven or eight says it has a virus, panic.

Aug 20, 2017
When in doubt always use
If one of two says it has a virus, it's probably a false positive.
If seven or eight says it has a virus, panic.
Thanks MommaBear and the Spillthebeans, I'll try that virustotal instead :)

ETA: All came back clean with that Virustotal website - even McAfee, must have been a false positive :)

Last edited:
Reactions: MommaBear

MommaBear

Mar 22, 2018
Azmodan update for the barre:

"This is the second stage of the Standing Behind LegUp sequence. The animation has the usual extras (full physics, extra details, animated Penises, etc.) It also has 2 speeds and it is made so that the male always looks at the female, witch makes the movement look far more realistic. It is also Futa Compatible."

If anyone can tell me how ya'll do that spoiler thing, that'd be great :)

Viztril

Jun 14, 2017
Azmodan update for the barre:

"This is the second stage of the Standing Behind LegUp sequence. The animation has the usual extras (full physics, extra details, animated Penises, etc.) It also has 2 speeds and it is made so that the male always looks at the female, witch makes the movement look far more realistic. It is also Futa Compatible."

If anyone can tell me how ya'll do that spoiler thing, that'd be great :)
spoiler.jpg

MommaBear

Mar 22, 2018
Anarcis added three more animations in Update 152.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Never knew one could only download one file per time via sendspace hahaha. Can't imagine how annoying it just have been for you guys.
By the by, thanks one million MommaBear! :D
Another method of doing the spoiler tag is:
Code:
[spoiler]text[/spoiler]

MommaBear

Mar 22, 2018
Never knew one could only download one file per time via sendspace hahaha. Can't imagine how annoying it just have been for you guys.
By the by, thanks one million MommaBear! :D
Another method of doing the spoiler tag is:
Code:
[spoiler]text[/spoiler]
told you...Momma is a little sloooooooow.

EixL

Jan 11, 2018
Thanks for updates MommaB. I want to ask you guys a question. Is Amra72's not creating new animations anymore? is he not a active modder? I really love his animations best stage animations I've got.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Thanks for updates MommaB. I want to ask you guys a question. Is Amra72's not creating new animations anymore? is he not a active modder? I really love his animations best stage animations I've got.
He didn't say anything since a long time. Perhaps he's just busy. But I think he'll post an update sooner or later, don't lose hope :)

Cardinal96

Jan 26, 2018
Question, if I notice a Patreon animation that has an error, should I PM the person who's paying for that particular animator? I can't message the animator on Patreon myself, but I don't want to potentially tip the animator off on anyone's identity if I ask about it publicly here. The animation isn't yet public, and no one else has mentioned it on their LL thread. Am I making any sense?

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Question, if I notice a Patreon animation that has an error, should I PM the person who's paying for that particular animator? I can't message the animator on Patreon myself, but I don't want to potentially tip the animator off on anyone's identity if I ask about it publicly here. The animation isn't yet public, and no one else has mentioned it on their LL thread. Am I making any sense?
I see your point. Try contacting them on Loverslab.

Reactions: MommaBear
D

Deleted member 264337

People get busy and he creates free of charge, so i do understand if he went on a hiatus every now and then to take care of his irl issues. He'll pop up eventually :) the guy has given so much already tbh.. i understand that people want more bc his animations quality is outstanding!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes