Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NuclearRayne

Sep 18, 2017
i updated the game with new AEP and placed that photo studio that has no CC in it. And it doesn't work, it says it's incoplete and there is no one working in the studio. I get the call for the photoshoot and when the time comes no one texts the adress like before, what is wrong with this?? :rolleyes:
Do you have Get Famous? Did you follow the directions and use "bb.moveobjects on" before placing the lot? Did you go into build mode and select the placement type as shown in the pictures?

Reactions: elbe45md
Sep 13, 2018
i updated the game with new AEP and placed that photo studio that has no CC in it. And it doesn't work, it says it's incoplete and there is no one working in the studio. I get the call for the photoshoot and when the time comes no one texts the adress like before, what is wrong with this?? :rolleyes:
I think I see the problem you had. I had to go into the lot in build/buy mode and add a makeover chair. You should see the error message, and a notification as to what's missing when you enter through the manage worlds option. If you click what's missing it should automatically take you to that item in the catalog. Hope that helps.

Reactions: SpikeZg

Azoresman

May 7, 2018
Obscurus unlocked sliders for kids with bonus neck slider :)

Could you add a description?
Is this for height or are these like the adults sliders to adjust the kids faces and bodies?

EDIT: Never mind, thanks for the upload, I was able to real at his Tumblr, It's body morph sliders just like the adults !
Thanks again

Reactions: WickedWitch55

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
I think I see the problem you had. I had to go into the lot in build/buy mode and add a makeover chair. You should see the error message, and a notification as to what's missing when you enter through the manage worlds option. If you click what's missing it should automatically take you to that item in the catalog. Hope that helps.
tnx, i will try that (y)

Apr 7, 2018
Could you add a description?
Is this for height or are these like the adults sliders to adjust the kids faces and bodies?

EDIT: Never mind, thanks for the upload, I was able to real at his Tumblr, It's body morph sliders just like the adults !
Thanks again
YW ! I usually just add the description that obscurus themself uses but maybe next time I should add something more :)

Reactions: Azoresman

adamz

Aug 22, 2018
Is anyone else getting captchas from loverslab? Just curious because I'm getting those everytime now, did they change anything or is it something on my end maybe?

Reactions: Guile19
Aug 20, 2017
Hello! Does anyone know any... I'm not sure how it's called... 3D male sims body maps? I am mainly talking about 3D nipples.
Try This is Them or 1000FormsOfFear they have over-lays that add great details or .... someone made some great gay male dancers ages ago. I have them in my game, I'll look this evening for you, they have great 3d nipples.

VILOCY

Oct 11, 2018
Someone can help me plz all my sims will fall through the ground as though it's a pool, do a flip and come back up again alwayse swim under the floor

D

Deleted member 970849

Try This is Them or 1000FormsOfFear they have over-lays that add great details or .... someone made some great gay male dancers ages ago. I have them in my game, I'll look this evening for you, they have great 3d nipples.
thisisthem is quality men and women. If you're into really realistic sims you cant go wrong with thisisthem

Reactions: hmorphone

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Zorak update, this is a big one.

- Femdom Harem: Climax interrupted (M1F9) for double bed.
- Added an option for the blowjob Tick Tock to be selected on Ottoman.
- Start of the new series "Shawty of the Beach": +4 animations for the CC Lounge Chair which can be found here:
Image sample:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Coolz

Apr 5, 2018
Finfin I cant get the lounge chair . cause its on adflu .
Can you add a simsfileshare or other link ?

theone804

Jul 1, 2017
Reactions: WickedWitch55
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes