Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 13, 2018
Seeing as how just about every mod creator or CC artist for TS4 is a greedy bastard and loves to lock their stuff up behind paywalls or arguably malicious revenue generating sites, check out adf.ly KILLER on the Chrome Web Store (if you use Google Chrome that is). Download from all those greedy shits without contributing to their delinquency ;).

D

Deleted member 970849

Seeing as how just about every mod creator or CC artist for TS4 is a greedy bastard and loves to lock their stuff up behind paywalls or arguably malicious revenue generating sites, check out adf.ly KILLER on the Chrome Web Store (if you use Google Chrome that is). Download from all those greedy shits without contributing to their delinquency ;).
Wow didnt even know there were apps for that. Got adfly skipper since I use firefox

Sep 13, 2018
Wow didnt even know there were apps for that. Got adfly skipper since I use firefox
Basically the same thing. Firstly, I hate adfly and view it as deceptive and malicious in that regard. Secondly I think these people should get real jobs. Working for a living sucks, but jeez, contribute to society in some other way than building houses for a video game!

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
I have it and it doesn't really block any adf.ly site whenever I go to download something. I makes me wait the 5 seconds every time, and sometimes 10, when it detects my adblocker. How do you make it work? Do you turn off your adblocker or something else?

Reactions: greasemonkey98
Sep 13, 2018
I have it and it doesn't really block any adf.ly site whenever I go to download something. I makes me wait the 5 seconds every time, and sometimes 10, when it detects my adblocker. How do you make it work? Do you turn off your adblocker or something else?
I whitelisted the landing page; not the adfly part, but whatever file sharing site it links to. You might also have to remove it from Chrome, restart Chrome, add it in again, then restart again; it's convoluted, but that may help. I have also noticed that it isn't the most reliable add-on but it still seems to work a decent percentage of the time. In all honesty I don't download much CC that isn't from here, TSR, or MTS so I don't get to test it out a lot.

dalemonhead

Nov 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Long time lurker here!

I use Zerbu's Go To School, Itasan2's Get To College and LittleMsSam's More Buyable Venues, so I figured right away that this would be a problem. Since LittleMsSam's version already includes the venue types for the other two, I've made a little package that combines the relevant XML from that one with the new venue from AEP, and so far it seems to work!

NuclearRayne

Sep 18, 2017
Long time lurker here!

I use Zerbu's Go To School, Itasan2's Get To College and LittleMsSam's More Buyable Venues, so I figured right away that this would be a problem. Since LittleMsSam's version already includes the venue types for the other two, I've made a little package that combines the relevant XML from that one with the new venue from AEP, and so far it seems to work!
Thank you! Do we just pop this to our mods folder or are there files we need to remove to avoid further conflicts?

Reactions: ishikawa_rin

dalemonhead

Nov 30, 2017
Thank you! Do we just pop this to our mods folder or are there files we need to remove to avoid further conflicts?
I just placed it in the root Mods folder so that it gets loaded before the other packages, which I have in various subfolders. I haven't removed LittleMsSam's package because it has some additional XML stuff that didn't conflict with AEP, and I obviously can't remove the AEP package because it's all in a single file.

As I said, I put it together quite quickly and I haven't had a chance to test it extensively, but all the venue types show up correctly so it should be OK. Once I get a call for a photo op I'll be able to confirm that everything works OK.

Edit: The photo op seems to work just fine :cool:

NuclearRayne

Sep 18, 2017
I just placed it in the root Mods folder so that it gets loaded before the other packages, which I have in various subfolders. I haven't removed LittleMsSam's package because it has some additional XML stuff that didn't conflict with AEP, and I obviously can't remove the AEP package because it's all in a single file.

As I said, I put it together quite quickly and I haven't had a chance to test it extensively, but all the venue types show up correctly so it should be OK. Once I get a call for a photo op I'll be able to confirm that everything works OK.

Edit: The photo op seems to work just fine :cool:
Good on ya!

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Please someone get more sims from . Theres some on , but theres more on their website.

Reactions: panamacityeddie

Tabittha

May 29, 2018
Try This is Them or 1000FormsOfFear they have over-lays that add great details or .... someone made some great gay male dancers ages ago. I have them in my game, I'll look this evening for you, they have great 3d nipples.
Thanks a lot! I will try them out :D

Reactions: Lady Whistledown
Jun 24, 2018
Hi guys, I just got there. Nice place :D I can't seem to get the rebels/leak channel on my discord app although I have linked my account, I assume I need an invite so what would be the process pwetty pwease? :)

Reactions: _Fin_
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes