Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 7, 2018
hope nonsex WCIFs are ok. I'm looking for older object CC by a chinese creator named jinqiuqiu. I have some things that are still floating around but I have been looking for the buildmode and furniture cc for weeks. If anyone has any or knows where I can get the older CC that was taken down just send me a pm please.

AnonX

Aug 22, 2016
Last Wicked Whims update completely broke my game *facepalm*
Coulnd't save, couldn't save sims to my library (a fact i only discovered after working on a couple for a hour or so before trying to save), the game just couldn't generate thumbnails at all and thus i was stuck on a infinite loop everytime i tried to save something. It took me quite a while to pinpoint the issue (i've checked my antivirus, my registry, almost sent my HD to a checkup too) and everything seems to be working fine after a rollback, so if something similar happens despair not. I'd strongly recommend waiting for 8 or so more updates, lol.

Reactions: Kiwifruitpassion

Hodi

Jul 31, 2018
Can someone make them free?

Oct 13, 2018
Does anyone have access to the most recently released Patreon hairs by , and ?
Thanks for the help!

SelmanCorrigan

Jun 7, 2018
Firstly, I should take a minute to say thanks for this thread. If it wasn't for places like this where Sims know-how gathers and crystallizes into something I can read and understand, I would have dropped this series at Baby's First Crash in Sims 2. It always warms my heart to see players helping players, especially in a setting like adult gaming where "just google it" rarely solves the problem. You lot are AAA beef.

Now, does anyone know of anything else like the Lil Doxy megapack from the Mega folder? One of my greatest challenges with downloading custom sims off the web is navigating the 40+ item CC list for each one, many of which are broken links or a clickvertising loop. The sims look great on the blogger page, but in-game I'm missing the skin, nose mask, custom shirt, etc because the links are dead and the sim comes out looking like a science experiment. The Doxy pack is fantastic for that reason, everything comes in the one box. I'm building a whole new town currently, and while the sims from the pack are great I am looking for some fresh faces. Starting from scratch without CC after a reinstall really highlights how sad the in-game CAS options are.

Reactions: _Fin_
Sep 21, 2018
I know someone here occasionally leaks obscurus, but I haven't seen them around. Does anyone have the new by them? Thanks so much in advance, if so! :love::love::love:

Reactions: Bienebee

HaDenG

Oct 20, 2017
So anyone knows more creators like Katverse and sim4imagination? I see a lot of youtubers creating sims but never sharing anything.

and if someone maybe have Chloe Price and Max from Katverse, because it's not longer available even on gallery i would be really thankful.
I sent a message to kat. Page has been updated, you can download it from there

HaDenG

Oct 20, 2017
i make sims well im not great at it yet but i do have my Red for download not sure what you looking for let me know if u like and want her
Thanks. Actually, I would very much like to have Yennefer and Ciri from Witcher 3. I saw some attempts online but they were not good.

Reactions: Bienebee

Bienebee

Jul 22, 2018
Thanks. Actually, I would very much like to have Yennefer and Ciri from Witcher 3. I saw some attempts online but they were not good.
I never made like real people I probably would suck at it. but I won't know until I try so if I ever accomplish it I will let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes