Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ham85

Nov 25, 2018
I recently just added E404P's animations to my game... and I will say, they are really nice. I was sciptical about them at 1st but after seeing you guys talk about them, i finally gave them a chance and I don't regret it. But for her to stop would be a slap in the face because from what I saw on here WW thread is NOTHING but positive feedback, so that wouldn't make sense to just stop. And if im right, she doesn't have a Pateron so maybe she needs to start one. If she needs some motivation to keep going, money always helps...:unsure:
I usually just lurk and leech here, but I can't agree about a creator to stop creating being a slap in the face. We're leeches. No matter how grateful a leech is, it's still a leech. Our praise might be appreciated, but the time and effort it takes to create these animations takes its toll on a person. It's even worse when fans start to get demanding or start taking creators for granted. We need to be thankful for sure, but we also need to be aware that none of these creators are obligated to create for us, just like we're not obligated to pay for the derivative content they create.

maldo

May 10, 2018
I usually just lurk and leech here, but I can't agree about a creator to stop creating being a slap in the face. We're leeches. No matter how grateful a leech is, it's still a leech. Our praise might be appreciated, but the time and effort it takes to create these animations takes its toll on a person. It's even worse when fans start to get demanding or start taking creators for granted. We need to be thankful for sure, but we also need to be aware that none of these creators are obligated to create for us, just like we're not obligated to pay for the derivative content they create.
I completely agree. I've never had a problem when a creator decides to quit, it's their prerogative. The only issue I have (and this has nothing to do with E404P) is when they decide to quit and take it a step further by deleting all traces of their content and/or don't allow others to update/share it. At that point it definitely feels like a slap in the face. I've seen some S4 CC creators do this and also some excellent modders for FO4 who decided their creations weren't getting enough attention.

Herringbine

May 8, 2018
Personally I find trusting strangers a bit too much, especially with money, isn't really a good idea. I don't understand why he doesn't release a bit of something, like a small beta.
For all we know, the mod could be either much less developed than it appears, or way more complete and he's just milking cash.
I repeat, this is not against him in particular, but in general. I would never pay for something that doesn't seem to have, at least, a promised date of release, a little something.
People tend to be a bit too dazzled by hype, by previews, by promises, by words. Things could often be a lot worse than they appear.
Surely we've all been stunned by ponytail lady swallowing cum, but what if there isn't much else more than that.
I want something more concrete I could base my judgment on.
This is just my opinion anyway.
To relate this to recent news, look at what happened with Anthem lol.

Herringbine

May 8, 2018
There are some creators that get screwed over by tumblr, since they kill all links relating to a tumblr once it gets deleted. Gotta rely on people who happened to reblog or like the post, but that's a pain to find.

taped up cd

Jan 12, 2019
I agree with you on that. They really don't have to share their talents and craft. I hate to keep bringing her up and its no disrespect, but IF she allows for people to take advantage of her, by being demanding, then that's on her. But at the same time I really hope people don't start taking advantage of her, either. Doing all of these request for people is going to becoming overwhelming and THAT WILL MAKE HER QUIT. Especially being that she doesn't bother asking for donations or anything. Your putting in all of this hard work for free. But hey, more power to her. At least you see she's not money hungry. Damn there EVERY NEW WW ANIMATOR HAS A PATERON! AND YEAH, YOU CAN CALL IT SHADE BUT SOME OF THEM AREN'T EVEN AS CLOSE TO QUALITY AS HER BUT HAVE THE NERVE TO ASK FOR MONEY! Lol! But aye, she has my respect.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
I agree with you on that. They really don't have to share their talents and craft. I hate to keep bringing her up and its no disrespect, but IF she allows for people to take advantage of her, by being demanding, then that's on her. But at the same time I really hope people don't start taking advantage of her, either. Doing all of these request for people is going to becoming overwhelming and THAT WILL MAKE HER QUIT. Especially being that she doesn't bother asking for donations or anything. Your putting in all of this hard work for free. But hey, more power to her. At least you see she's not money hungry. Damn there EVERY NEW WW ANIMATOR HAS A PATERON! AND YEAH, YOU CAN CALL IT SHADE BUT SOME OF THEM AREN'T EVEN AS CLOSE TO QUALITY AS HER BUT HAVE THE NERVE TO ASK FOR MONEY! Lol! But aye, she has my respect.
Actually not having a patreon or donation system of any form gives the creator the freedom of doing whatever he likes whenever he likes. if E404 doesn't want to comply to requests or frequent updates or simply decides to take a long vacation, she can do that at any point in time.

Take Amra for example, he was the best animator when wickedwoohoo launched, at one point he simply decided to go on a long hiatus, he didn't have to justify or reason with anyone to do so.

If she was to open a patreon though, there would be real pressure at that point, because you are expected to deliver your supporters something every now and then. She probably still doesn't feel like working under pressure or she might even think that she likes doing this now, but she might get bored in the near future. There could be plenty of reason for not opening a patreon right away when most creators started it with way lower skills.

taped up cd

Jan 12, 2019
Actually not having a patreon or donation system of any form gives the creator the freedom of doing whatever he likes whenever he likes. if E404 doesn't want to comply to requests or frequent updates or simply decides to take a long vacation, she can do that at any point in time.

Take Amra for example, he was the best animator when wickedwoohoo launched, at one point he simply decided to go on a long hiatus, he didn't have to justify or reason with anyone to do so.

If she was to open a patreon though, there would be real pressure at that point, because you are expected to deliver your supporters something every now and then. She probably still doesn't feel like working under pressure or she might even think that she likes doing this now, but she might get bored in the near future. There could be plenty of reason for not opening a patreon right away when most creators started it with way lower skills.
Touche, my friend. But ok, im done talking about her. Its not fair to predict what she thinking and not honestly know her. So I'll leave this convo alone. Lol!

ChiraqFreaky

Aug 14, 2018
I apologize if this has been answered already, but why isn't E404 themselves on here?
Lol I don’t know what’s so hard for you to understand. That we’re a team, we literally started this sims shit at the exact same time and we’re both from the rough inner city. Etc etc. Long story short. I handle f95 she handles loverslab. We create so much shit that we don’t even play the sims, we’re just turning it on to test shit out. That’s not exactly fun now is it.. considering she is in College, what person in College wants to spend all their team creating sims shit. Motherfuckas don’t owe a explanation for shit.

In other news. She said she is motivated right now so new animations are going to keep coming out for now.

D

Deleted member 970849

Lol I don’t know what’s so hard for you to understand. That we’re a team, we literally started this sims shit at the exact same time and we’re both from the rough inner city. Etc etc. Long story short. I handle f95 she handles loverslab. We create so much shit that we don’t even play the sims, we’re just turning it on to test shit out. That’s not exactly fun now is it.. considering she is in College, what person in College wants to spend all their team creating sims shit. Motherfuckas don’t owe a explanation for shit.

In other news. She said she is motivated right now so new animations are going to keep coming out for now.
Tell her if she wanna be number 1 and overtake motherlode add some cheek clapping sounds to her shit lmao. Really tho it adds alot. Think only like 2 animators right now have em. Motherlode in particular has some sequences with the booty having all types of physics getting beat up but no smacking sounds. Missed opportunity.

ChiraqFreaky

Aug 14, 2018
Tell her if she wanna be number 1 and overtake motherlode add some cheek clapping sounds to her shit lmao. Really tho it adds alot. Think only like 2 animators right now have em. Motherlode in particular has some sequences with the booty having all types of physics getting beat up but no smacking sounds. Missed opportunity.
Lmao bet I’ll tell her. I meant to tell her the other day the pussy need clapping sounds too.

Does anyone know why the sims can only use sims audio?

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
The more detailed SFX in animations the better. I can't stand the loud dude heeving like he just ran a marathon while screaming ZUB ZUB! or something. Only a few animators utilize sounds outside voice lines.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
You guys reminded me that i have to clean my animations a little because when im starting to do some lewd stuff im just scrolling through 21012051250 animations for 3 mins because i have them from every creator. :ROFLMAO:

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
It's not a competition....

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes