Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
Following the latest updates, not seeing the names of animations in the WW menus, just the authors. Known issue, fix for it?

Candy_dash

Jan 30, 2019
Following the latest updates, not seeing the names of animations in the WW menus, just the authors. Known issue, fix for it?
we need to wait for the mods to be upgrades since there was an update today for sims4. all the mods (well almost) broke.

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
we need to wait for the mods to be upgrades since there was an update today for sims4. all the mods (well almost) broke.
Well this is in theory with the Whicked Whims update to deal with the new patch. Everything works, it's just that most animations are missing their description.

AlinaReloaded

Nov 26, 2017
I can only do that with outfits/hairs/accessories/etc. When I put the Violence mod files on S4S, the menu that pops-up is different from the rest and it's not showing me the option to disable allow for random or any of the regular options for that matter. Its just a menu that says "Data" and "Text" on the right and a HUGE list of things on the left.
I downloaded the mod to check and the extreme violence mod comes with two other folders. One that says Props, and one that says Extras. Inside the Extras folder are the CAS items. There are a baseball bat, a chainsaw, and some knives. All the file names have CAS in them. I will say that in the version I just downloaded, random isn't allowed. Are you updating everything when you update, or just the script files? Because it's possible he unselected and you missed downloading it when updating, or you have residual townies from before he fixed it.

Hi Alina !
There is nothing more after Mccc 6.2.0 Final that went public .
There's only plans but nothing else.
Apologies. I had downloaded mine from DWP, and they have 6.2.0.3 as the latest version, which I now realize is incorrect.

Reactions: maldo and Azoresman

Azoresman

May 7, 2018
Heads up !
Any UI mod you may have - take it out > Example UICheats_Extension > More CAS Columns, Neia's More Clubs per sim, etc
Itasan2 - Show Sim Info uses localized strings (not string in a package, but instead, it's in the script) and will need to be updated - Ingame you will see the former pie menu with three dots "..." where should be Show Sim Info. Mccc and WW uses the same method, but it's now fixed.
This means that almost every custom menu name will be missing.
Including my Gender preference set mod at MTS - I've just updated so it's working again.
Most sacrificial mod will not have menu names.
EA will be fixing this issue in a hotfix patch soon. Until then, update the mods as they come out.
Best of luck everyone.

dman79

Apr 16, 2019
Im sorry, and I know I'm an idiot for asking here, but why can't I get the cnww mod folder anywhere I've looked? If anyone can help, thank you so much. Also, one site said I need cnwwrape to get some things to work. I also can't get my hands on that.

twiztid69u

May 1, 2017
Im sorry, and I know I'm an idiot for asking here, but why can't I get the cnww mod folder anywhere I've looked? If anyone can help, thank you so much. Also, one site said I need cnwwrape to get some things to work. I also can't get my hands on that.
It’s strictly a simfileshare link at this point no dedicated web page for the main one

Reactions: dman79

dman79

Apr 16, 2019
Yes, sadly, I've tried that multiple times with no success. I don't really know how this site works. I was hoping someone would post a link here. This is all new to me. I have a lot of mods up and running, but i'm definitely a novice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes