Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

twiztid69u

May 1, 2017
Yes, sadly, I've tried that multiple times with no success. I don't really know how this site works. I was hoping someone would post a link here. This is all new to me. I have a lot of mods up and running, but i'm definitely a novice.
main mod

twiztid69u

May 1, 2017
Yes, sadly, I've tried that multiple times with no success. I don't really know how this site works. I was hoping someone would post a link here. This is all new to me. I have a lot of mods up and running, but i'm definitely a novice.
nutty's mods won't be posted on this site. is why i said internet search it

Reactions: WickedWitch55

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Are Simmies in TS4 able to woohoo the player character with the latest upgrades ?

In previous versions of the game/mods, it was not possible : only the Sim of the player could inititiate it.

Just curious if it's worth giving TS4 another try yet. Thank you.

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
Are Simmies in TS4 able to woohoo the player character with the latest upgrades ?

In previous versions of the game/mods, it was not possible : only the Sim of the player could inititiate it.

Just curious if it's worth giving TS4 another try yet. Thank you.
Yes. Default WW settings even has a dialog box of the NPC asking PC if they want to have sex. That's been there for a while now.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
With the Sunburn mod the words don't appear in the game, does someone else happen?:unsure:
View attachment 282047
Tried that sunburn mod for the first time and didn't appreciate how glitchy it was. The needs bar would sometimes be empty and you'd have to switch to another person or change lots to get it back looking right. It was weird. I removed it.
It shows up in English, so maybe he doesn't have any translations done. With the new patch, it probably won't work correctly anyway.

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
So, I have a sh!tton of CC for the build and buy menu, showing up with the name and description "**DEBUG**". Can I expect to update every single one?

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Oh, and as a FYI, since I have not seen it mentioned here yet, you can get the update to MCC Command centre for free from his patreon page. It's just two files that needs to be updated.

Reactions: hmorphone

weednes

Feb 9, 2019
The problems with the update were predictable, for what it offers you should wait a few weeks to patch the game
Many people are lamenting broken savegames btw, be careful, I hope you make copies before patching

Reactions: maldo

avin11

Oct 30, 2017
i just install sims 4 but getting error when opening it.
1555569876027.png
how to solve this?
i already try reinstalling vcredist_x86. doesnt work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes