Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hmmm... strange ive seen from her that mod... i don't know it is the same or the patreon is different from free one... i hope is this the mod you wanted as i said earlier i don't know what difference is between that and the patreon
yeah... like i say...

ads
ads
ads
or patron paywall.

no thanks, i want a clean link if possible :/

Reactions: iAmTheFuture

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

Currently too fast, like as fuck and I need to raise the height and space them by a inch BUT I made this while working on several different ones so It's not that bad for a distracted mf like me lol
can you explain what the poses are about ? (like positions or things, Mf, FF,MM etc..)

Reactions: iAmTheFuture

KikkiKitty24

Jul 31, 2018
Man, organising ones mod folder takes a looooong time XD Have 7400+ mods (45Gb+ worth) How about you lovely simmers? How many mods do you have?
I've been trying to merge content by creator and I'm finally in the R's. XD Small victories. Up to 54Gb and I'm not even done yet!

RobinF

Nov 30, 2017
Ah no. Even if it's a joke it's too much. I don't want to hear it.
Haven't look at Lana's in a long time, just checkes and yes, Mandy probably right, almost 3 weeks no update, she most likely quit.

I suggest and . There's plenty of simblers doing CC finds, Lana's not the only one. ;)

KikkiKitty24

Jul 31, 2018
Haven't look at Lana's in a long time, just checkes and yes, Mandy probably right, almost 3 weeks no update, she most likely quit.

I suggest and . There's plenty of simblers doing CC finds, Lana's not the only one. ;)
Thank you!

ducky413

Mar 27, 2019
Suggestion for anyone who can afford to pledge for a month. My friend really wants content from CosplaySimmer. I'd pledge myself but I unfortunately don't have the money. Idk if this is against the rules, so sorry if it is. Just a suggestion for anyone who can spare the money.
They have some really nice content but a lot of it's Patreon only, and they also have a $20 tier like wtf? :/ They also seem to make their Patrons download via adf.ly links unless you pledge $5 or more which is really fucked up and yeah I'm just complaining now lmao I just hate seeing greedy people abusing the community

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Suggestion for anyone who can afford to pledge for a month. My friend really wants content from CosplaySimmer. I'd pledge myself but I unfortunately don't have the money. Idk if this is against the rules, so sorry if it is. Just a suggestion for anyone who can spare the money.
They have some really nice content but a lot of it's Patreon only, and they also have a $20 tier like wtf? :/ They also seem to make their Patrons download via adf.ly links unless you pledge $5 or more which is really fucked up and yeah I'm just complaining now lmao I just hate seeing greedy people abusing the community
I think CosplaySimmer's leak is coming really soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes