Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
And it could be cool to share the collection but considering my internet connection speed (don't say anything finfin), it would take me a whole year to upload 51 GB xD
What kind of connection you got? Luckily, my work pays for mine, 100Mbit/30Mbit

• Wow
Reactions: UYScutti23

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Hmmm... if i'm lucky, i can expect a 500 ko/sec on downloading speed, and for the uploading speed, divide that by ten xD

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
I keep getting spammed since I moved to an apartment.
Alrighty well..
Game issue with apartments, safe to ignore it but I understand it can be annoying. You can move your sim into a different apartment and see if the issue clears up.
You have an object your sim is trying their best to get too and they keep failing.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Oh that's all? Well that's what I get for downloading a room off the Gallery to remodel those horrible vastly limited and dinky apartments Maxis made with forced lot traits that make the experience worse.

Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
hi all ! first of all ty all who share patreon content ! (y) :) from different barrel... i keep looking for Tifa Lockhart Costume not from FFVII AC but from original FFVII. i found this but... angry/mad button "Download from my Patreon Here" and my question is: does anybody have this costume maybe for any tiny chance ?

Ty for your attention :)

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
hi all ! first of all ty all who share patreon content ! (y):) from different barrel... i keep looking for Tifa Lockhart Costume not from FFVII AC but from original FFVII. i found this but... angry/mad button "Download from my Patreon Here" and my question is: does anybody have this costume maybe for any tiny chance ?

Ty for your attention :)
Ooooooh i didn't know someone finally did Final Fantasy outfits !!!
There is Rinoa of FFVIII as well :eek::eek:

I'll look after that too, there is no way i don't download these !

Edit : There is Tidus as well omgggggg ! Ooooh finally !! :eek:

Edit 2 : For this one, don't pledge if you want to share it, i'll handle it (edit : for may) :)

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
I find it a whole lot easier to use Sims 4 Studio to find duplicates. I try to keep my organization as simple as possible... Once I hit over 7Gigs of cc, I suddenly had an issue with the game crashing. At that point I had to start merging my categories to cut down the number of files in the cc folders. Since then, the game has run surprisingly well. But it means I have to keep a folder of the unmerged items, as well as the merged files so I can easily add more and remerge. Reminds me of the Sims 3 cc days.

• Love
Reactions: WickedWitch55

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I have 22Gigs of CC for sims 4, but didnt organized it at all. Have everything in one folder and somehow game works, only the first launch of the game is like 2-3mins.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
ok.. is somebody have this ?

i m very interrested by the roomate mod. but that creator hide everything behind paywall or ads -_-. soo if someone have it already, would like a share :D

imho a creator that deserve a kick from EA.

Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
hmmm... strange ive seen from her that mod... i don't know it is the same or the patreon is different from free one... i hope is this the mod you wanted as i said earlier i don't know what difference is between that and the patreon

Reactions: maksimko12
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes