• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
I think because they are posting it around the 20-ish day mark, so they aren't going against what dwp has stated (correct me if I'm wrong) and therefore we'll all just have to wait until the early access is over with. I believe they are still making Patreon exclusive cc though, based upon an ask that they replied to.
I'm not sure about that.
Imo, that's more that they're waiting for their leakers to send them the files and then, they have to wait for Friday's updates. If you suddenly see a creator not updated anymore on DWP for quite some time, that's probably because the leaker who used to send them the files for that specific creator stopped doing that for whatever reasons.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I think I broke WW with S4 Studio as I was trying to make sure randoms don't use CC but now in game nevernude is on (vanilla underwear no nudity for males or females) and men are wearing a bra when adding tattoos in CAS. So I think I broke CC and WW. After I removed my CC I found the nevernude still in game so not sure what to do. I do not use any body mods outside WW.

Last edited:

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
I think I broke WW with S4 Studio as I was trying to make sure randoms don't use CC but now in game nevernude is on (vanilla underwear no nudity for males or females) and men are wearing a bra when adding tattoos in CAS. So I think I broke CC and WW. After I removed my CC I found the nevernude still in game so not sure what to do. I do not use any body mods outside WW.
If you don't use other body mods then re-download WW and don't run disallow batches on it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes