Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Thank you! my antivirus was going bezerk. I'm really tired of these adfly etc, websites. :censored:
Try using an adfly killer like AdSkipper, that's the extension i use on chrome and it's quite good (sometimes, it doesn't perfectly work, but most of the time, no adfly sh*t :p). You take that and an Adblocker and it should be better.

I'll upload some stuff from Sstormyy and Motherlode tonight, don't worry, it's coming ! :)

MsAlternative

Nov 12, 2018
Is anyone else having trouble with NisaK and MC Command lately? I saw that MC updated last night but when I was testing out my mods, I had it out of my Mods folder. My problems seem to be long loading times and the old bug of not being able to go into a saved lot and then back into the World Map.

I did a new game save to see if it was my saves but it gave me a last exception after I was done with CAS, moved the Sim into a house, and then it was back at the World Map again after it was done loading. According to last exception, it was because Nisa or WW was out of date/not compatible with each other but nothing has updated since late April??

I'm just very confused on what's going and what mods ACTUALLY work now.

Reactions: ducky413

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
This mod brings all the animations? and postures?
Need to download animations separately. Go to the mega link on the first page, you can download what you need in that mega folder. Don't download all of it though, just pick and choose. For animators i recommend (Motherlode, Azmodan,anarcis, wildguy mike24) those are the best imo, others may have other ones to recommend. You need a body and skin, also in the folder. Better body is a good start. Wild guys details is a good combination with that. After that it's just trial and error on what you prefer.

mcvelic

Nov 12, 2017
I don't get it. I did not see the Basemental drugs, even though I updated the mod, I deleted the Resource.cfg file and the localthumbcache.package before entering. I have version 1.51.75.1020

AlinaReloaded

Nov 26, 2017
Question. I just got the BG so I could take advantage of the gallery, but i use ZL origin to play. Can I have both installed at the same time? And if so, how? I know others here have mentioned it, I just don't want to do something that borks my save or gets me banned from origin.

wolfieee

Aug 23, 2018
Has anyone had an issue with disappearing tongues are the last WW update? I only have one tongue rig (Noirs) & I've never had any others, but the tongue is missing in all animations now & it looks fucking awful.

lHarmonyl

Apr 27, 2017
Need to download animations separately. Go to the mega link on the first page, you can download what you need in that mega folder. Don't download all of it though, just pick and choose. For animators i recommend (Motherlode, Azmodan,anarcis, wildguy mike24) those are the best imo, others may have other ones to recommend. You need a body and skin, also in the folder. Better body is a good start. Wild guys details is a good combination with that. After that it's just trial and error on what you prefer.
Can I add animations from various creators?
example: Azmodan and Motherlode

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
The Sims 4 is currently available for free on the origin website. If you don't own a copy I advise you to get it now, as it's very convenient to have when you want something from the gallery. Available 'til Tuesday, May 28.

Jun 19, 2017
I don't get it. I did not see the Basemental drugs, even though I updated the mod, I deleted the Resource.cfg file and the localthumbcache.package before entering. I have version 1.51.75.1020
Did you put it inside any folder? Or keep it on a .zip/.rar?
Try to open without any other mods too

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
Which ones have the best animations?
Back in my original comment in the brackets i put my favorites. They are a very good place to start, at least 2 of them are absolutes in many peoples eyes, that being motherlode and mike.

twiztid69u

May 1, 2017
Question. I just got the BG so I could take advantage of the gallery, but i use ZL origin to play. Can I have both installed at the same time? And if so, how? I know others here have mentioned it, I just don't want to do something that borks my save or gets me banned from origin.
the only way you can pull that off is by having them installed on separate computers otherwise the legit copy will break your ZL one

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes