Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
Alright, I've poked around in the scripts to see how much of the teen romance and incest code was removed. The good news is that, so far, the only real change is that the options are hidden with through a flag that can only be changed by another mod. No code was removed and the incest trait is still there.

Attached is a script mod which makes the global incest mod and teen-adult romance settings reappear. They will have to be re-enabled in the WW settings and switching them might cause a missing object error to pop up on the load after the re-enabled. From my short testing no relationship should change, but I'm not 100% sure on that.
Thanks much, had started down the same path myself but I'm lazy so you beat me to it. Seems to work well, and I suspect it is intended by "he who makes Wicked Whims" since it also unlocks the different ages in the attractiveness system and restores the relevant satisfaction rewards. Not tried it with today's release of WW however.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

venom757

Aug 31, 2017
hey guys,
i have updated the game to last version. 1.51.77.
im having issues with the dissapearing text?

View attachment 308238

Ive installed last version of Whicked, last version of UIcheats, ive updated eveything i thought i could update.

Any ideas?
Update McCmdCenter to 6_3_0. if it doesn't fix then remove UI cheat and check.

Last edited:
Reactions: ducky413

Candy_dash

Jan 30, 2019
Well THE only Intelligent MOVE i can see WW to do to handle the ''Age restriction'' and ''Incest'' situation, is to keep updating WW mod without these 2 on his patreon AND for those who still want these 2 options, to add a file on his Tumblr so we can download them and add them in our game if we want or not. Im pretty much sure that would be like the only fair way to keep everyone happy without losing his subscribers.

Reactions: maldo

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
So i updated WW after using the patch beta444 so kindly provided, then updated MCCC as i was getting an LE from it, but im still getting an LE. Anyone got any ideas here? The MCCC ver is 6.3.0 RC1 and i have WW ver 4.3.5.143.2. Cheers for any help provided.

View attachment lastException.txt

beta444

Aug 30, 2016
So i updated WW after using the patch beta444 so kindly provided, then updated MCCC as i was getting an LE from it, but im still getting an LE. Anyone got any ideas here? The MCCC ver is 6.3.0 RC1 and i have WW ver 4.3.5.143.2. Cheers for any help provided.

View attachment 308481
Wicked Whims changes something and Wicked Perversions needs to be updated for it. Not much can be done beyond reverting to the previous version of WW or waiting for the update of WP.

The hotfix has not been shared yet as far as I know. I only know about it because turbo has the version number on the public patreon page.

Reactions: maldo

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
Wicked Whims changes something and Wicked Perversions needs to be updated for it. Not much can be done beyond reverting to the previous version of WW or waiting for the update of WP.

The hotfix has not been shared yet as far as I know. I only know about it because turbo has the version number on the public patreon page.
*facepalm* i Completely forgot about that, should of thought of that as i have had that issue before. Cheers for that mate.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Alright, I've poked around in the scripts to see how much of the teen romance and incest code was removed. The good news is that, so far, the only real change is that the options are hidden with through a flag that can only be changed by another mod. No code was removed and the incest trait is still there.

Attached is a script mod which makes the global incest mod and teen-adult romance settings reappear. They will have to be re-enabled in the WW settings and switching them might cause a missing object error to pop up on the load after the re-enabled. From my short testing no relationship should change, but I'm not 100% sure on that.
I am a little confused. Do I download the latest version of WW (the one with the age restriction and incest removed) PLUS this script?? Am I correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes