• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyson

Jun 12, 2017
Has anyone noticed that wicked perversion's missing a lot of features, like the prostitution is gone after updating to the newest wicked whims mod? Did this mod got cencored as of late?

Reactions: Firelord Ozai

RobinF

Nov 30, 2017
Has anyone noticed that wicked perversion's missing a lot of features, like the prostitution is gone after updating to the newest wicked whims mod? Did this mod got cencored as of late?
I just read on LL that Nisa will hide the option for teen hoes, since patreon is on everybody ass about "teens" and romance/sex/incest. Me thinks drugs (basemental) will be next.

If you updated to latest Turbo and Nisa, most likely the option is hidden. I'm sure someone that's currently playing TS4 will be able to confirm this.

Azoresman

May 7, 2018
MCCommandCenter 6.3.0 Final release went public.
If you are using the release candidate ex: 6.3.0_2 go and replace it with the final release.

Change log:

Azoresman

May 7, 2018
Won't removing the WickedWhims save folder remove things like the body part customizations?

I use quite a few mods -WW, WP, Basemental, MCCC, Meaningful Stories, SoL, Private Practice and a whole bunch of small ones from LittleMsSam- which I'm sure doesn't help (but the game would be kinda boring without them). I'll give the Unclogger a try to see if it makes any difference. Thanks!
I'm not sure, because he changed the save system and as far as I know, almost everything is saved in the main game filesystem (siminfo).
The Documents\Saves\WhickedWhims\ files are mostly the settings for each save along with disabled animations/autonomy for specific sims etc. There is a file for body customization but I really haven't poked around it yet.

hyperi0n

Jan 7, 2019
when im using MCCC 6.2.00 all text is fine.
when im dumping the files from 6.3 into 6.2 and overwrite text is gone?

how is that even possible?

manzaibird

Dec 1, 2017
Yeah I tested 143.4 a few hours ago, and everything was ok.
One thing I can think of is if you delete the WickedWhims folder under saves and then, ingame, reload the setting "previously saved".
Sometimes things get borked on the save system.
Note that I don't use much more than WW Command Center and a few other (my mods)
I have installed Turbos' so it may be helping keeping things tidy .
Neither of these made any difference on my end (I don't have many mods either), reverting to 142.1 remains the only way to get performance back. I also tried playing through the game a bit for a while to see if it's simply because of attractiveness being pre-generated, but it never gets better. Simulation lag makes it downright unplayable at certain points, in fact.

I just don't understand how I'm seemingly the only idiot who has this much of an issue with it.

Edit: removing all mods but WW has no effect, it's not a mod conflict.

Last edited:
Reactions: Azoresman

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
hey there, sorry to quote you again! May I request a link to the geisha set here?
I'll put this one there with a SFS link only, but i'll stop the pledge for Cosplaysimmers in June as it's already covered by a DWP leaker, so you'll have to wait for Friday update in the future. :(

Edit :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

venom757

Aug 31, 2017
when im using MCCC 6.2.00 all text is fine.
when im dumping the files from 6.3 into 6.2 and overwrite text is gone?

how is that even possible?

View attachment 309838
i had the same issue but after updating the game version to 1.51.77.1020,its gone.unfortunately the last update killed my few own made mods also.i still can't understand why the EA releasing updates so frequently and leaving the buggy things by keep changing the scripts every time.right now the performance of the game is dropped down even in my
high-end gaming pc.

Reactions: rai-chan

Azoresman

May 7, 2018
Neither of these made any difference on my end (I don't have many mods either), reverting to 142.1 remains the only way to get performance back. I also tried playing through the game a bit for a while to see if it's simply because of attractiveness being pre-generated, but it never gets better. Simulation lag makes it downright unplayable at certain points, in fact.

I just don't understand how I'm seemingly the only idiot who has this much of an issue with it.

Edit: removing all mods but WW has no effect, it's not a mod conflict.
Yeah, really strange !
Assuming you deleted thumbnail cache files and removed the mods folders under saves before relaunching the game, it should run smoothly.
Any shader mod forgotten in the install folder, and/or custom settings to graphics? It's just a wild guess.
Most shader profiles are not intended for game play, just to take screen shots because they are very very intensive "even for high end machines"
If you can, lower your graphics a bit and see if it helps.
Take a look at your install folder

manzaibird

Dec 1, 2017
Yeah, really strange !
Assuming you deleted thumbnail cache files and removed the mods folders under saves before relaunching the game, it should run smoothly.
Any shader mod forgotten in the install folder, and/or custom settings to graphics? It's just a wild guess.
Most shader profiles are not intended for game play, just to take screen shots because they are very very intensive "even for high end machines"
If you can, lower your graphics a bit and see if it helps.
Take a look at your install folder
It's definitely simulation lag, not any of these. The only variable at play here is the version of WickedWhims installed.

Azoresman

May 7, 2018
It's definitely simulation lag, not any of these. The only variable at play here is the version of WickedWhims installed.
The last thing I can think of, and this may sound cliche, but how about repairing the game on origin, it helps sometimes.
I couldn't replicate the simulation lag here, my machine is old and slow compared to nowadays standards and yet I would consider the game runs fine.
I don't have all the expansions, that could make a difference too.
I don't own : Vampires/Cats and Dogs/seasons/Strangerville/Parenthood/My first pet.

ishikawa_rin

Feb 14, 2019
I'll put this one there with a SFS link only, but i'll stop the pledge for Cosplaysimmers in June as it's already covered by a DWP leaker, so you'll have to wait for Friday update in the future. :(

Edit :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks so much! I'll keep track of DWP's upload schedule from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes