Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pohonshitty

May 31, 2019
any link for latest motherlodesims animation update? i'm running out of money cause of paid mod...:(

Last edited:

SmellyNate

Apr 9, 2018
Would someone be willing to leak Midnitetech's Firefighter career and the early release clothes by Its-AdrienPastel? Patreon decided my money isn't good enough for them so it repeatedly declines my prepaid cards and shut off all but 1 of my pledges (which might shut off at any day).

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Sims wearing things they shouldn't be is a Maxis bug they refuse to fix. Towel outfit and costume are ruined. Guys walking around in high heels while in Darth Vader costume, guys wearing stockings/fishnets when wearing black and white formal wear for the black and white party event. Its a mess. But then again. Sims 4.

Also, its vanilla items they're wearing. Not CC. So go figure.
I spent ages working that one out before I found it wasn't CC or a mod causing it. My sims when in bathing outfits suddenly start wearing jewellery then it's gone again when they are dressed lol

Reactions: Arthurjob
Jun 19, 2017
Sims wearing things they shouldn't be is a Maxis bug they refuse to fix. Towel outfit and costume are ruined. Guys walking around in high heels while in Darth Vader costume, guys wearing stockings/fishnets when wearing black and white formal wear for the black and white party event. Its a mess. But then again. Sims 4.

Also, its vanilla items they're wearing. Not CC. So go figure.
That's why I save outfits on mccc to let the townies use, way less problems with clothing

• Wow
Reactions: maldo and rai-chan

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Apparently ''Island World'' Expansion pack was listed in few stores with 21 june as date release.

"Escape the ordinary and enjoy a laid-back lifestyle surrounded by beaches in The Sims 4 Island Living. Explore a breezy world drenched in sun, sand and endless fun as your Sims make their own paradise."

Too bad it's not university, but i guess island, ocean and beaches will be cool, of course if the pack won't be half assed. :rolleyes:

Dec 7, 2018
Apparently ''Island World'' Expansion pack was listed in few stores with 21 june as date release.

"Escape the ordinary and enjoy a laid-back lifestyle surrounded by beaches in The Sims 4 Island Living. Explore a breezy world drenched in sun, sand and endless fun as your Sims make their own paradise."

Too bad it's not university, but i guess island, ocean and beaches will be cool, of course if the pack won't be half assed. :rolleyes:
Sounds like another vacation world. I know it's not University which everyone wants but..it's better than a kick in the nuts...I guess...

• Haha
Reactions: maldo and Willowsle

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
Willow Creek 2.0 Fanart Map available now! the new The Sims 4 Fanart Map designed by NoirSims for your game.
Just noticed that he also has a new dark themed version of Strangetown.

Reactions: Kyatt
Dec 7, 2018
I think it will be something bigger, because it's expansion pack and not game pack.
Every vacation world update was a part of ''Game Pack'' collection so far.
That's right..EP's are the big ones. GP's are smallers ones. I always get the two mixed up. lol

Nov 2, 2018
Hello, did any of you ever get a problem with sims always wearing accessories while in towel outfit? Also I got a problem my sim still wear pants while using toilet. Is it because of certain mods or something? I'm pretty lost and I hope I could get any answer here. Thanks in advance!
If you use MC Command Center, You can make it so your custom Sims in your tray folder spawn instead of random townies... If you have enough Sims in your tray folder either from making them or downloading them you won't run into these issues.

You can also change the fitness levels for all generated townies... So if you set it for skinny then every1 generated will be skinny.. Easy way is to remove everyone in the game through the menu you don't won't In your town after starting a new game.

If you have trouble finding the settings click on a computer to access MC Command Center
Look for "Mc Dresser Settings" then from there you will see "Only Use Saved Outfits" And problem solved.

Hope this helps

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Seems like I'm getting an error with the latest WW that does not allow sex with teens?
Yes, that's correct. Patreon had a fit, and seeing the money is far more important to Turbo than the mod, he caved. There's a fix for that in this thread several pages back. You'll have to find it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes