Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
hi all. first of all i want ty to K.Leoric for creating this post or should i say communtiy lol :) and ty to all who share the mods and animations from... people-creating-mods-and-getting-money (y) after some time (i'm maybe a dumb person not knowing this) i discover that i still can use the Hiroki mod (not patreon but LL shockily) i needed only put BB mod before WW... *facepalm myself 25 times*

btw i seen that CWNN Kinky and API mod... well those actually reminds me of Kinky World TS3. i would try it but... the think that i have to downgrade WW BD WP... Big FAT Nope for me :) too bad it can't work with WW Patreon.

Anyway again Ty all for the effort you putting to this :) you deserve beer or wine depends on gender not offending nobody here :)

P.S Apologize if my english is not understandable or chaotic

Have nice day/evening or even night :)

AlinaReloaded

Nov 26, 2017
Here you go guys and gals!

KS- Roommates (Keyholder version)

I have a question. When I was using the public version of the explore mod, she had 2 versions. The autonomous one, and one without autonomous exploration. But I noticed the patreon version you uploaded doesn't make that distinction. Do you know if you can choose or whether the version you uploaded is autonomous or not?

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Hello! I'm guessing no one has dress? This is too steep of a price for me at the moment for such cc. :cry:
I am dying to get my hands on that dress as well. Please do let me know if you find it or get it in any way :(

Dec 7, 2018
Did Nisa move her settings again? I can't find where to pick accepted packages or which things you'll do or not do for the prostitution options. I could have swore they were under right click, then Ho Control.

Last edited:

vnoize808

Mar 15, 2019
Did Nisa move her settings again? I can't find where to pick accepted packages or which things you'll do or not do for the prostitution options. I could have swore they were under right click, then Ho Control.
Depends on which settings. Ho Control which includes the whoring outfit settings and what not should still be there once you've completed registration via the traditional left-click pie menu, depending on which mods you have installed--Ho Control can be buried a couple of menus in. Then there's also the WP-Extras menu with the shift-left-click and finally the computer pie menu, TAM Explorer.

Dec 7, 2018
Depends on which settings. Ho Control which includes the whoring outfit settings and what not should still be there once you've completed registration via the traditional left-click pie menu, depending on which mods you have installed--Ho Control can be buried a couple of menus in. Then there's also the WP-Extras menu with the shift-left-click and finally the computer pie menu, TAM Explorer.
Ho control is there. That isn't missing. Changing the outfit is the only option I have under it though. Usually you can select what packages you will accept and what other activities you'll do like oral, footjobs etc from that menu but they are all missing in my game. I have also looked at the Tam-Explorer and pulled up the prostitution settings there and the options for selecting the things I mentioned are not there either, nor are they in the debug options. They are just flat out missing from the newest version for me. I wanted to see if anyone else was having this issue before I went on a 50/50 spree and started trying to find the offending mod.

vnoize808

Mar 15, 2019
Ho control is there. That isn't missing. Changing the outfit is the only option I have under it though. Usually you can select what packages you will accept and what other activities you'll do like oral, footjobs etc from that menu but they are all missing in my game.<... snip ...>
Gotcha.

I went to verify, just in case, but the menus options are in fact still available for my system (Linux/Lutaris-WINE Origin:TS4) ... I know it doesn't help, but I just wanted to share that it's still there.

If the 50/50 still doesn't resolve it, then maybe a game repair is in order?

vnoize808

Mar 15, 2019
sorry but what does the CNWW mod do exactly ??
In a nutshell (if I understood what I read properly), CNWW is the --a framework or way to add content to WW. The CNWW Kinky Module and CNWW Pets Module are examples of what can be done with the CNWW API.

Edit: I'm off today ... I can't seem to make up my mind if I'm right or wrong. But this is my final answer.
Edit 2: Added link to the source.

Last edited:
Reactions: Candy_dash

kitrellb

Nov 4, 2018
Can someone please help me with this LE? I notice everytime I try to use my sim earbuds the LE pops up. I'm using the Better Exceptions Mod btw

Dec 7, 2018
Gotcha.

I went to verify, just in case, but the menus options are in fact still available for my system (Linux/Lutaris-WINE Origin:TS4) ... I know it doesn't help, but I just wanted to share that it's still there.
That does help, considerably. It tells me I have another mod gumming up the works somewhere since they are showing in another persons game and not mine. So thank you for helping. It's greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Jeffery84

Jan 19, 2018
That does help, considerably. It tells me I have another mod gumming up the works somewhere since they are showing in another persons game and not mine. So thank you for helping. It's greatly appreciated.
Is your Ho a debt slave by any chance? They have options disabled in the ho control.

IsaRisa

Oct 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i believe the autonomous feature is included. I was playing a sim and clicked on hygiene for her to shower and she went off to a bath house instead returning after. The same when i clicked on fun she left to go to karaoke. It seems to be random for me at least. Happened once outside on home lot and the other away from home lot. This was with the newest update

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Anyone else having problems with accepting with the latest WW? It seems no matter what, even with the trait, Sims won't accept sex unless I have always accept on.

Reactions: Ailias
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes