Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
Is anyone a Patron of ? I would love their early release June hairs but I'm not able to pledge, yeah it's only 1 dollar, but unfortunately I don't have the dollar to spare or I would :confused: In fact I'm overdrawn by 10 bucks currently, which sucks! Anyway, if anyone has access to their early releases and is willing to share, that would be awesome!
How do you see the content inside of June post in Patreon?

For me it's just a blurred image with Join In button.

Oct 13, 2018
How do you see the content inside of June post in Patreon?

For me it's just a blurred image with Join In button.
On their tumblr, they post pictures of new content and then the days that the content will be released at the end of the month, telling people that if they want the new stuff now instead of in 3-ish weeks, to go pledge. Typically the response of creators like that when someone says that they're unable to pledge is; it's just *insert amount of money*, if you can't afford that then how are you buying the game's packs?

Masterman

Sep 22, 2017
So how Does BS Boobies work? It says it adds boob bounce to certain animations but I can't seem to get it to work.
I have WW as it says I just need that. Does it not work on CC?

Reactions: rai-chan

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
So how Does BS Boobies work? It says it adds boob bounce to certain animations but I can't seem to get it to work.
I have WW as it says I just need that. Does it not work on CC?
One adds bounce to the walking animations. The other to regular game actions like cooking or painting. I'm not sure which is which, but put them together and you've got fun. :D

Reactions: rai-chan

vnoize808

Mar 15, 2019
Oh okay, Is there a list of animations the BS work with?
There isn't really a list. But if you hit up his site, he talks about the stuff that he's working on, a couple those discussions aren't locked behind any paywall. Ultimately, his goal is to get as many stock game animation bouncy.

Last edited:

xnerox

Mar 31, 2018
i am looking for the russian site similar to this (don't remenber the name) or any other

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes