Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

vnoize808

Mar 15, 2019
Regarding the Wicked Whims patch: Does this mean we are going to have to download a patch for every single WW update, or will this one patch continue to work for future updates?
Beta44's patch has worked from .1 to .6 of the current WW Patreon releases. Unfortunately, I can't speak to the one that was shared on LL.

ChiraqFreaky

Aug 14, 2018
When a file gets uploaded and +10,000 hit it but 6 say thanks I think you can safely say that reputation is dead and the whole thing taken for granted,
At least with subscribers and leakers, creators have at least one sure fire way of knowing whether people enjoy their efforts or not
Yea rep don't mean shit, check GTA V, I got over 50k downloads and only 14-15 thank yous

Reactions: Curious Kitty

KikkiKitty24

Jul 31, 2018
Is anyone a Patron of ? I would love their early release June hairs but I'm not able to pledge, yeah it's only 1 dollar, but unfortunately I don't have the dollar to spare or I would :confused: In fact I'm overdrawn by 10 bucks currently, which sucks! Anyway, if anyone has access to their early releases and is willing to share, that would be awesome!
I got you!

KikkiKitty24

Jul 31, 2018
Is anyone a Patron of ? I would love their early release June hairs but I'm not able to pledge, yeah it's only 1 dollar, but unfortunately I don't have the dollar to spare or I would :confused: In fact I'm overdrawn by 10 bucks currently, which sucks! Anyway, if anyone has access to their early releases and is willing to share, that would be awesome!
Here you go!! :D

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Hello Folks... sorry for the lack of leaks from me. I've been sick and stressed out due to personal/work-related issues lately, and just have been "off the grid." I didn't see these posted yet, so... Onto the Leaks:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KikkiKitty24

Jul 31, 2018
Hello Folks... sorry for the lack of leaks from me. I've been sick and stressed out due to personal/work-related issues lately, and just have been "off the grid." I didn't see these posted yet, so... Onto the Leaks:

I hope you feel better soon!!

Also, Thank you!!! :D

awwdear

Aug 15, 2016
...bro, I am really over EVERYONE having a fucking Patreon now! Like damn! Dude, people want you to pay for EVERY small cc/mod/animation now-a-days! :mad:
It's always funny to see someone put out a new high quality mod or an entire pack's worth of good content with no strings attached... and then hop over to Patreon where somebody is trying peddle a fucking trashy T-shirt for $2 or whatever scam they're trying to pull.

Lucian Rising

Pesky Pirate
Donor
Sep 23, 2018
Anarcis

$10 Lurid Lapdance MM/MF/FF Teasing Chairs and Sofas
$10 Oral Orgy MMMFFF, MMFFFF,MMMMFF,MMMMMF Oraljob for DoubleBeds
Lascivious Licking MF/FF Oral Cunnilingus DoubleBeds
Shaft Licking and Shaft Swallowing MF/MM Oral DoubleBeds

hyperi0n

Jan 7, 2019
Guys with MCCC version 6.3 how do you add moodlets/buffs i can't find it in the menu anymore?
before when clicking there (MCCC6.20) was huge list of things from which to choose?

Guile19

Apr 25, 2018

Should I download both of BS Boobies files?

vnoize808

Mar 15, 2019
Should I download both of BS Boobies files?
Both links are to the same file. It's to provide an alternative download in case one or the other doesn't work for whatever reason.

EDIT: Unless you're referring to the Automatic Sunburns thing, which is an entirely separate mod altogether.

Reactions: Guile19

Guile19

Apr 25, 2018
Both links are to the same file. It's to provide an alternative download in case one or the other doesn't work for whatever reason.

EDIT: Unless you're referring to the Automatic Sunburns thing, which is an entirely separate mod altogether.
Files have different sizes (MF 20.19Mb and SFS 21.2Mb), hence the question. It could be due to an error from Mediafire and/or SFS system(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes