Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018

Try this.
Thanks very much. Worked like a charm for the Nandong head. Tongues are now inside the head and not floating outside it. I did the same conversion to the Noir head, but haven't tested it yet. Nice find, I really appreciate it!

Edit: This fix didn't work on the Noir head/tongue. That still has the missing face syndrome. But I don't care now.. Nandong is working great.

Last edited:
Jun 24, 2017
I just got back from my finals, just to see all this mess...! I will talk about the lazy special snowflakes who doesn't know how to use the search function later, first let's deal with the LE Gang...

For diablo's sake!! This thread has became such a pain in my skeleton fucking ass to read!!! Look at all that chaos you guys, almost made my royal jaw fall!! This is a mod sharing thread, so what's with all those "Please help me with my really basic error that i could easily fix myself with the 50-50 mod folder method" (More about this method below), this is worst than the SFS code spam that happened months ago, there's like dozens of support forums, the official sims 4 forums, the loverslab forums with a subforum only for tech support, even our discord has a channel for help with mama Mandy saving the day more than once there, so why here of all places?!
Here's the cause of 99% of the problems posted here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But don't worry uncle Leoric isn't here only to complain about your lazy asses, here's a little tutorial on how to avoid stupid errors!

1 - Do the 50-50 mod folder method:
"But King this takes too long!" Well it's not my fault if you keep throwing 300 mods in your folder everyday without any form of control or backup, like me, that's why you rarely see me asking help. More details of what i do in the tips section below!
2 - Found the mod causing problems? Yay! Now go ask for help on the freaking right place!
3 - Here some tips to help you avoid most problems:
Of course i know none of the above work in case of a game update

Before a update:
You have a nice tip to add here too? Then pm me, don't post! I'm trying to get this topic out of the support hell!

I'm not sorry for the rant, things are getting really out control and it's killing the will to update the folder or even care about this thread at all! And spare me "The community should help each other mimimi" or "i thought this place we're for people to help each other, you guys are evil mimimi", i'm not against the community but look at the state of things! I should not even care to do this post, i should just leave this thread and stay on discord only but i'm trying, can you guys try too? Thanks!

Now let's get back to the topic, folder update on sunday because i'm still low on time to check everything that happened and organize all the stuff, maybe i will put that tutorial on the front page too, i will see about that later.
This is too much to read, can you just help me with my problem instead of posting a wall of text? Thanks.

Bienebee

Jul 22, 2018
For me, its worlds easier than searching for and downloading the cracked files for sims. Not that I have anything against it, since I used to do it for sims 3, but ZLOrigin & ZClient make it more convenient for me.

General: You make an account, download ZClient, and then download ZLOrigin. The two clients are basically a hacked version of Origin running off a russian server (Those damn russians and their hacking technology). Think of it as sharing an account with a rich friend. They buy the game Day 1, add it to the account, and then when you log in you just download it to your machine.

Tips: ZLOrigin and Regular origin DO NOT LIKE each other. if you have issues running ZLOrigin, getting errors, or regular origin popping up like "Was gud, fam?" open task manager, end all origin tasks, then open ZLOrigin again.

Also

Windows Defender HATES Russian Software ZClient. It will, no matter how many times you add it to exceptions, WAX DAT ASS every time ZClient updates. I recommend putting ZClient on your Desktop so you'll notice it missing when Defender decides to kidnap it. You'll just have to keep going into Win Security, find the threat history, and restore ZClient. It sounds like a lot, but it takes literally 15 seconds to do so.

In total, after you get ZClient & ZLOrigin setup, it takes roughly 30 seconds of prep to get everything running before you can play the game.

I've been using it for... 2 years now? I can confirm the Russians are not hacking my machine, even though Windows Defender disagrees with me.

Enjoy! Feel free to DM me w/ questions. I'm usually active a few times a week.
thank you so much

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017

I've updated my combined venue list once more, to incorporate LittleMsSam's latest changes, as well as to fix a mistake I made when updating the Granite Falls tuning XML.
Will this be needed now that AEP includes all the Venue Lists?

dalemonhead

Nov 30, 2017
Will this be needed now that AEP includes all the Venue Lists?
The last time I checked, Ksuihuh didn't include the latest combined venue from itasan2's Go To College mod. I'll check his new version, but chances are I'll continue to keep my own version (which now also includes support for coolspear's MultiPark venue).

Reactions: NunyaBizness
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes