Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
The last time I checked, Ksuihuh didn't include the latest combined venue from itasan2's Go To College mod. I'll check his new version, but chances are I'll continue to keep my own version (which now also includes support for coolspear's MultiPark venue).
True... I forgot it didn't include itasan2's list. I didn't know about Coolspear's venue list.

aiored

Jun 10, 2017
quick question: can we turn off MCCC Last Exception thing? bunch of them keeps showing up but I have no problems playing the game.... just wish to turn the damn alarm off..

Reactions: rai-chan

Haramii

Feb 11, 2018
K.Leoric
Thanks for this. Someone had to finally snap and no one could do that better than you. Too bad that some people are simply dumb and don't understand or don't want to understand that this thread isn't for people to whine about their problems that they could solve easily by themselfs or by using help from actual creators of the mods that are causing said problems. I hoped your post would make people realize that this thread is becoming a trash but guess not.

docteure

Mar 29, 2019
The last time I checked, Ksuihuh didn't include the latest combined venue from itasan2's Go To College mod. I'll check his new version, but chances are I'll continue to keep my own version (which now also includes support for coolspear's MultiPark venue).
Hi, could I please confirm with you if your file also include Basemental? I'm new to this venue list merge so apologies if I don't make sense :(

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Just noticed something really weird. If you put 3d lashes on your sim, and then choose randomize traits in CAS, the eyelashes disappear and need to be reapplied. Wow, another amazing feature brought to us by EA!

azmodeus007

May 8, 2019
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
About
" Someone had to finally snap and no one could do that better than you. Too bad that some people are simply dumb and don't understand or don't want to understand that this thread isn't for people to whine about their problems that they could solve easily by themselves or by using help from actual creators of the mods that are causing said problems. I hoped your post would make people realize that this thread is becoming a trash but guess not."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
K.Leoric thank you for your work and to everybody that contributes here.

I usually just read a blog an do no interact, but I'm tired of the people that just make complains and think that your work and dedication is an obligation.

They just ask, ask, ask, ... and ask and do nothing.

There is no magic thing in tuning a game like the SIMS 4. There are lots and lots of interactions between scripts. In each new version of the game and of the scripts "Shits Happens".

You need to be patient and test . I usually put new versions of scripts in a TEMP folder inside MODS folder and test it, but as I said "Shits Happens". For this new version of the game, I spended two nights remaking my configuration, from the scratch.

Before ask and complain test and contribute with something like: the configuration that work for me was .....

My humble contribution. No Last exception no problem until now:

Version - 6/18/2019 – PC 1.52.100.1020 / Mac 1.52.100.1220 - Sims 4 Island Living’s

Reshade 4.3.0.563

MCCC - 6.3.1

WhooWhoo - 6.3.1

TURBODRIVER WW InappropriateUnlock

WickedWhims 4.3.5.144.6

Nisa WP - 2_1_0s plus Nisa Hotptach

Attention : My last exception problem (persistent) until I stabilize this configuration yesterday was with AEP. I don't try to put AEP again.

Place where you will find information:

Documents/Electronic Arts/ The Sims 4/ Last Exception.log and WickedWhims.log (this one, gives you what packges are duplicated and with some problems. D'ont worry if you see, with respect animation packages, " Invalid sex animation ... loop duration - this is not a great problem)

Documents/Electronic Arts/ The Sims 4/MODS /mc_cmd_center.log

The above LOGS are some times huge, but as I and a hundred other people before me said a hundred of times: There is no magic solution, just observation, patience and test. Remove all mods and put just 10 or 20 of them back again and TEST.

When you are done, contribute divulging what config work.

Best Tools

Sims 4 Studio, and

Sims 4 Tray Importer ( Do not use the conflict tool if you do not know EXACTLY what are you doing)

And use the links in the first page of this BLOG, Lovers Lab and Google before ask.

This is my tentative of contribution and thank again K.Leoric and all the people that work hard here.

And the lechers -- Shame yourself.

Sorry my English.

Thank you again don't give up your work are great.

Last edited:

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Awl, damn it! Lol! Thanks for killing my dreams, Finfin! :cry:
But hopefully there will be a very skillful one that can find a way! :LOL:
Gotta be realist! The thing is, either Turbo implements a way to click on sea -> have sex (like the floor so to say) but then animators would have to have a way to simulate the sea in Blender (to have a reference), OR there's some object in the sea that can be exported in Blender AND be used as a custom location (like the pool stairs for the pool animations).
We all are tired of people taking for granted stuff being reposted here.
Posting a leak is a risk and a work in itself. It's kind people sharing paid stuff. That's why we (leakers, King, etc.) would like a thread with less "please help me" / "where is x/y".
Your English is pretty good btw :)

mcvelic

Nov 12, 2017
The doors in the game disappeared when I activated the scripts, I try to put one and it says that there is a scripting error. Someone else happens? I already updated the script mods.

wowfactory

Dec 23, 2018
The doors in the game disappeared when I activated the scripts, I try to put one and it says that there is a scripting error. Someone else happens? I already updated the script mods.
yeah, means you have a mod that is activated when you click on the door. I had the same issues with sinks disappearing, it had to do with the mod that disables dishwashing in the syncs. same was happening with computers because of some other mod.
look through your mods that add additional interactions to doors (newest WW does, but it works properly).

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes