Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Herringbine

May 8, 2018
The lots and world seem to be broken as Sims will wander into your house and stuff to get around and swim on your property as well if you use WW then you get Sims banging in your house.
I think that the Sulani is supposed to be a "one big family" type of world, so sims will come into and around your house like they live there. I had an event where a sim asked me to celebrate their birthday(I think the exact wording was "Do you want to come to my Birthday Party?") and the party was held at my house.

I do think that the update is a little lackluster. I think this would've been a good time to introduce resorts just like in TS3. This doesn't really feel like an EP, more like a GP. It also feels empty. There's not enough lots at all. It's just the Bar, the Beach, and the conservation site, das it. Where's the restaurants and shops? No option to have a local do your hair or something?

Ailias

May 12, 2019
there is new kiss interaction and new veggies to grow and eat.
Also a whole collection of new exotic fish.
also new type of venue "Beach" so sims do beach activities and use objects. without this type you cannot make them tan. I guess.

Reactions: hmorphone

adamz

Aug 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nisa overhaul of mermaids makes them feel playful 100% of the time, they will drop dead of hysteria all the time. Do you think you can bring it over on her discord? I was really excited about this update so tyvm for the leak :)

Reactions: Herringbine
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes