• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monika11

May 3, 2019
Azmodan22 Gold Animation
June 27,2019
Vaginal animation for the toilet: Reverse Cowgirl Stage 3
Vaginal sequence for the Toilet: Reverse Cowgirl Stage 2
Vaginal animation for the Toilet: Reverse Cowgirl
Toilet: Sitting Blowjob
Anal sequence for the Shower, Standing Behind Anal 1,2 and climax
*It has the same sounds in both versions(normal and rough)

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Azmodan22 Gold Animation
June 27,2019
Vaginal animation for the toilet: Reverse Cowgirl Stage 3
Vaginal sequence for the Toilet: Reverse Cowgirl Stage 2
Vaginal animation for the Toilet: Reverse Cowgirl
Toilet: Sitting Blowjob
Anal sequence for the Shower, Standing Behind Anal 1,2 and climax
*It has the same sounds in both versions(normal and rough)
Hi, thank you so much for the leak! :) Could you share, if possible, the normal as well?

godpan

Apr 17, 2018
Guyz I have very strange LE from WW. Don't understand with that it's got a problem OO
any variants?

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Y, I know thnx captain Hindsight! But some guyz still can help and itz more useful than concerned reminder..
Just saying... We need to respect the moderator's telling us to stop posting stuff unrelated to uploading and downloading mods. It's been getting full of garbage lately and that makes it very hard to find mods on this page.

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
Let's calm down, at least until the last folder update things have been a little better, people have been using the help channel on discord and that made things better.

Just saying... We need to respect the moderator's telling us to stop posting stuff unrelated to uploading and downloading mods. It's been getting full of garbage lately and that makes it very hard to find mods on this page.
I'm not a moderator of this forum, i just the humble keeper of the mega folder, but thanks for the thought.

Miaa20001

Aug 20, 2018
I downloaded the island living and now I can't add any doors to my house and when I tried adding ,the same message kept popping " failed to call the script " and lastexception says I have some broken mods or cc ....so what can I do ? ..... tray importer can help me ?

supremeDegenerate

May 25, 2018
I downloaded the island living and now I can't add any doors to my house and when I tried adding ,the same message kept popping " failed to call the script " and lastexception says I have some broken mods or cc ....so what can I do ? ..... tray importer can help me ?
i had this issue, its something to do with broken mods, best way to find out is by moving different mods out to find which one is broken.

i think mine was some KawaiiStacie mods that weren't updated.

Reactions: Namco15

Mizu_H.

Sep 21, 2018
Hi guys, don't know if there's a way to play with TS4 by ZlOrigin WITHOUT having internet at all... I read something about this topic like one year ago but I can't remember where, did anyone know how to find this info?
Is there any way to play a TS4 version that doesn't use internet to start it?
(Sorry if it's not the right place to ask this question, I'm kinda asking a link for a download, but if you guys prefer I will delete this post and maybe ask this in another thread!)

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
I read that this has something to do with an out of date version of Basemental?? something like that. Can't be sure since I don't use basemental drugs.

Reactions: P@treon
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes