Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
FYI.... the 6.4.0.1 Patreon release of MCCC is throwing injector errors to the MC_Cmd_Center.log. While these aren't LE's, this version of MCCC as a result, is exhibiting some strange behavior. Reverted back to 6.3.2 and the issue disappeared. Just thought I'd pass it along.

dalemonhead

Nov 30, 2017
I downloaded the island living and now I can't add any doors to my house and when I tried adding ,the same message kept popping " failed to call the script " and lastexception says I have some broken mods or cc ....so what can I do ? ..... tray importer can help me ?
Seriously? Use. The. Search. Function!!!

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Can someone share the latest Tonicmole Bouncing Boobies file here?

I held off since in the post Tonic said they would update it the following day... Nothing was uploaded, so here you go:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

elgrandespogos

Sep 11, 2018
Am I stupid, or has there not been a LittleDoxy update in the mega folder for a while? Would anyone know where I could find those, please?

PedroSims19

Jun 30, 2019
does anyone have the Hiroki's penis model? I can't find in any place, I'm really sick of Noir and LunarEclipse penises, it seems nobody makes new penis models

• Sad
Reactions: robyou87

Mina00539

Oct 17, 2018
Anybody got that from moonchildlovesthenight:

It's not available on DWP :(

Oct 13, 2018
Does anyone know of a decent male default replacement bottom that doesn’t require Wicked Whims to work? I’m currently playing without WW installed, it’s causing too many weird issues so I’m just gonna hold off using it until Turbo is back next month with a full proper update. But my Sims are still using anatomically correct skins and whatnot, which is all fine and dandy for my females but now my poor males are dickless lol. All of the old ‘just for aesthetic’ male bottoms are unsupported or busted, it seems the only way to give your dudes a penis now is to use WW or a WW enabled penis. Anyone know of one that’s, ya know, just for show?

Lucian Rising

Pesky Pirate
Donor
Sep 23, 2018
Here is an old non default penis selectable in CAS that I had forgotten about. It has some interesting attributes as it gets bigger by extending the belly and thicker by extending the hips. It's not rigged or anything so it wont always work well with all animations but I liked it because it was the first one that had texture.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Does anyone know of a decent male default replacement bottom that doesn’t require Wicked Whims to work? I’m currently playing without WW installed, it’s causing too many weird issues so I’m just gonna hold off using it until Turbo is back next month with a full proper update. But my Sims are still using anatomically correct skins and whatnot, which is all fine and dandy for my females but now my poor males are dickless lol. All of the old ‘just for aesthetic’ male bottoms are unsupported or busted, it seems the only way to give your dudes a penis now is to use WW or a WW enabled penis. Anyone know of one that’s, ya know, just for show?

I think you can find some on , which uses your ModTheSims login, by Cmar, but I'm not sure if they will work in with the latest update.

Reactions: hmorphone

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Zorak update:

Make out party - Teasing 6P Double Bed
Kissing at the foot of the bed - Teasing 2P Double Bed
Kissing against the backboard - Teasing 2P Double Bed
Kissing sitting on the side of the bed - Teasing 2P Double Bed

THE FOLLOWING ANIMATIONS NEEDS CHERRY PIE CUM MESH (here: )

Lounging Face Fuck - Oraljob MF Floor
Lounging Face Fuck Climax - Oraljob MF Floor

New MMF ottoman series. 7 animations for now, but more to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes