Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Nisa's mod is such a broken mess of non stop LEs and virginity system hardly ever works. That's the only reason I used the damn thing was for virginities (something Turbo should just add into the main mod along with Basemental's drunk system).

Reactions: trolololooo

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Nisa's mod is such a broken mess of non stop LEs and virginity system hardly ever works. That's the only reason I used the damn thing was for virginities (something Turbo should just add into the main mod along with Basemental's drunk system).
Please no... WW is already a bloated mess as it is. lol... I wish he'd do the right thing and split it up into different mods. Gets really annoying that he puts all the new stuff on by default. Most of it is useless crap anyway.

nidion

Jan 18, 2018
So I've been holding off on updating my Sims 4 for months, specifically for Island Living once I heard about that. Is it a good time to update now, or are all the mods still updating? Also I heard WW took out teen-adult relationships and that Basemental took out some stuff as well, both for patreon. Is there a way to re-add the things they took out?

Gothoku

Jan 11, 2018
-Hello, we see that on the 3rd pick the sims are like in a school: how is it possible ?
-Is a adolescent guy can't do wicked animations with adults ? I know adolescents can do it together but when I try adolescent with adult it doesn't work.
Ty for you answers..

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
So I've been holding off on updating my Sims 4 for months, specifically for Island Living once I heard about that. Is it a good time to update now, or are all the mods still updating? Also I heard WW took out teen-adult relationships and that Basemental took out some stuff as well, both for patreon. Is there a way to re-add the things they took out?
All my mods are currently working. List the ones you use and I'll/we'll comment on that.

Reactions: rai-chan

r13axl

Nov 27, 2018
Sims4imagination Folder Update

Added Hailey Hatwell, Niece Waidhofer, Marie-Claude Bourbonnais, Alexis Fawx, Sofia Vergara, Raylene, Dilraba Dilmurat and Sarah Hyland

need ronda rousey and leah gotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes