Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ailias

May 12, 2019
I read latest WW patchnotes and very confused they did not fix 2 Island nudist buffs for sims with 5 level of Naturism
1. Embarassed when see nude sims on lot with new Clothing Optional mode - Have some decency! called
that's weird for nudist sims
2. Embarassed buff after naked shower in waterfall

please report this bugs to turbodriver.

bagracer

Apr 18, 2018
Thanks Kyatt for the lot DL. Just going to put it out there,if you have a lot of errors now, you might want to check any custom traits you have installed. I had a bunch, checked all my mods, and no luck until I removed my custom traits, then did some narrowing down and got some back in, then deleted the rest.

Reactions: KikkiKitty24

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Anyone else just getting tons of LE's? Have been removing mods, but still get them...
Mostly when Sims begin sex. I thought it was because of 'reservation' option in the settings but then it happens all the time basically. I just figured, Turbo broke more shite.

wowfactory

Dec 23, 2018
Anyone else just getting tons of LE's? Have been removing mods, but still get them...
it was pretty bad for a while, but I have zero LE's recently. I installed Better Last Exception, that skips a lot of false positives and it also identified old mods (namely teens leave school) that was constantly dropping LEs. I updated LittleMsSam mods as well, and for last two days I only saw LE in cases of old object mods that been glitchy since forever, but I was too lazy to look them up and clean them out.

Reactions: DrunkDragon

ahdunno

Jul 17, 2017
Yep. As soon as my sim went off to school I got them constantly, even when tabbed out or paused. My last exception file is 2.6 MB and I have no idea what the problem is. I'm also having an issue with mermaids. They have feet. I removed any mods that might affect that but the problem persists. Anyone else experiencing this?

Masterman

Sep 22, 2017
I have the same issue, when it first loads in I paused it and checked last Expectation and it seemed like MCC and WickedWhims were having a fight.
When I hit play it beraged me with Last expectation messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes