Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gothoku

Jan 11, 2018
-Hello, we see that on the 3rd pick the sims are like in a school: how is it possible ?
-Is a adolescent guy can't do wicked animations with adults ? I know adolescents can do it together but when I try adolescent with adult it doesn't work.
Ty for you answers..

bimbofication

Jul 2, 2019
hi! does anyone perhaps have the siren collection by savage sims?
& also thank you for all the quick updates

adamz

Aug 22, 2018
Luumia muscular and lean male torsos won't show up in ww body selector since the last update, anyone else having this issue? Turbo made a fix for it to be compatible with the body selector system back in the day and it's been working...so far

Edit: never mind, I reloaded my game and now it's there, no clue wtf was going on

Last edited:

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
I've searched all over and I can find no way to give my male sims breasts. I found the force breasts on cheat, but after sex the breasts disappear. I wouldn't care if they stayed the same size, as long as they had titties lol

gelen67

Apr 11, 2018
[QUOTE = "SalaciousKitten, post: 2093825, miembro: 1387754"]
Alguien más también hace lo mismo que Hermajestybuilds? tiene hermosas casas, pero algunas son exclusivas de patreon! :enojado: Están hechos con otros cc! Esto no es correcto !!!
[/CITAR]
y esto,

Reactions: hmorphone

Herringbine

May 8, 2018
I've searched all over and I can find no way to give my male sims breasts. I found the force breasts on cheat, but after sex the breasts disappear. I wouldn't care if they stayed the same size, as long as they had titties lol
Try playing around with the gender settings in CAS and see if that will work. If it doesn't, maybe it's a job for the modding community.

Reactions: ShaggyDhs

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
it was pretty bad for a while, but I have zero LE's recently. I installed Better Last Exception, that skips a lot of false positives and it also identified old mods (namely teens leave school) that was constantly dropping LEs. I updated LittleMsSam mods as well, and for last two days I only saw LE in cases of old object mods that been glitchy since forever, but I was too lazy to look them up and clean them out.
Any way you could/would share Better Last Exception or post a link to it?

IlikeSex

Mar 20, 2019
Someone else too, does the same thing as Hermajestybuilds? has beautiful houses, but some are patreon exclusives! :mad: They're made with others cc! This is no right!!!

I dont understand why people are still or is it steal? doing this. They take everyone's cc and build, then charge. Thats like me taking Madonna's instrumental, writing my own lyrics, but getting paid off the streaming. I'd get nasty sued for that.

Reactions: loorah
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes