Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
What do you mean by "this"? If the pound, no it requires only get famous.
Oh at first I meant this as in I though this was an all-in-one pack o' mods, but I see it's more of pick and choose. But that's kinda off track. I meant do any of the mods listed require all of the paid DLC?

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Oh at first I meant this as in I though this was an all-in-one pack o' mods, but I see it's more of pick and choose. But that's kinda off track. I meant do any of the mods listed require all of the paid DLC?
The dlcs are only required for specific objects used in animations. You only need the latest patch.

Reactions: Oshitari Azumi

Coolz

Apr 5, 2018
Did anybody ever figure out why all of a sudden cas nudes have no nipples , or if they have nipples there is no color to them ? If I make a sim that way it will show up like that in game ,, but all my npc and random sims have nipples .
Yes I have replaced c-mar ,, wildguy ,, bb ,, tested them all same outcome ..

beta444

Aug 30, 2016
As far as I can figure out that is due to WW, for some fucking stupid reason, also having it's own detail-less version of the textures that wild guy uses for the default detail textures and is the winning conflict. The easiest way to fix this is to rename the wildGuy detail package to be before WW alphabetically.

Reactions: borttt

wolf78

Jul 18, 2018
It happens to me too: when I enter cas, nude female have no nipples... let's say they have mesh but not texture. But if you "apply" nipples (in body details or in tattoo) everything goes fine. However, if you take an npc and add her to your household, she is "nipple ready". I don't pay attention to it because in game everything goes fine ;-)

Coolz

Apr 5, 2018
Thanks guys I was worried about asking a question here .. lol
I'll give that try thank you again ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes