Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SethKhaar

Apr 4, 2017
Anyone please help me with a problem. All my created female sims when undress to shower or do yoga they have big breasts and enormous butts. When they initiate wicked animations their nude bodies are normal like I created. Something wrong with meshes of bathing outfit? I have Cmar and Wild Guy's mods installed. And further one of female sims from the gallery doesn't have wild guy's pubic hair in game but have it in CAS, sims those I created myself look like in CAS. Any guesses?

Last edited:

Satins

Oct 10, 2018
Anyone please help me with a problem. All my created female sims when undress to shower or do yoga they have big breasts and enormous butts. When they initiate wicked animations their nude bodies are normal like I created. Something wrong with meshes of bathing outfit? I have Cmar and Wild Guy's mods installed. And further one of female sims from the gallery doesn't have wild guy's pubic hair in game but have it in CAS, sims those I created myself look like in CAS. Any guesses?
Check for CC called: B.C_Breast.package - B.C_Butt.package and B.C_Hips.package....those are notorious for doing things like that...hope this helps

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Is Meaningful Stories actually supposed to do something? Had it in my game for days and haven't noticed anything has changed but a moodlet here and there. What am I missing?

Last edited:
Reactions: iAmTheFuture

SethKhaar

Apr 4, 2017
Check for CC called: B.C_Breast.package - B.C_Butt.package and B.C_Hips.package....those are notorious for doing things like that...hope this helps
Thanks for answer. I don't have those files.

UPD. Partially solved problem. I just experimented with MC Command Center and used MC Dresser. Now femsims use right nude body. Pubic hair on sim from the gallery didn't appear.
UPD2. Didn't work. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Namco15

Guile19

Apr 25, 2018

Added settings to menu and new menu options on active sim:
  • Move other sim's household to region - Use option to move homeless household to Sulani and Strangerville
  • Remove other sim's household from region - Use option to remove homeless household from Sulani and Strangerville
NPCJobs will be removed from household's sims while you move them to or remove them from region.
The same options will appear in sim's menu when you select homeless sim.
Added NPCJobs:
  • Mermaid
  • Conservationist
Added new setting:
  • SulaniSimCountModifier - Controls number of walkby/swimming etc. sims on Sulani lots
Conflict with LITTLEMSSAM'S More Buyable Venues and new Venue Types and similar lot modifying mods is fixed.

Monika11

May 3, 2019
Azmodan22
July 8,2019
rough :
normal:
Vaginal animation for the lounge Chair: Relaxing Cowgirl Stage 1

Azmodan22
July 9,2019
rough:
normal:
MMF Vaginal Animation for the lounge chair: Cuckold Laying Doggy

Hamburg21073

Feb 16, 2019
Azmodan22
July 8,2019
rough :
normal:
Vaginal animation for the lounge Chair: Relaxing Cowgirl Stage 1

Azmodan22
July 9,2019
rough:
normal:
MMF Vaginal Animation for the lounge chair: Cuckold Laying Doggy
What is the difference between Silver, Gold and Platinum?
Thanks in advance

jeystiv

May 2, 2019
Hello, someone can help with these work mods
Mods

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
What is the difference between Silver, Gold and Platinum?
Thanks in advance
The materials Azmodan used for crafting the packages.

Joking. There is no Silver, and Gold and Platinum are just two separate packages. Platinum usually holds 3P animations (or more), but it's simply Azmodan's excuse to sell his stuff at 10$. You can use both Gold and Platinum without issues. But don't mix Normal with Rough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes