Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dalemonhead

Nov 30, 2017
Does anyone know if the dalemonhead's Merged Venues List from June 25th is the most recent and works with the updated version of the mods?
Yes, that's the latest version, and from what I've tested so far, it works with the latest version of all the mods I use. The only issue you might have is if you use Zerbu's or Coolspear's mods to change destination worlds into residential ones (I've done the opposite with Sulani, and everything seems to work OK).

Reactions: Guile19

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Can someone download for me this lot from the gallery?

Thanks.

godders3000

Aug 19, 2016
I know this has been asked previously, but does anyone have Sims4imagination's older sims? I found Natalie Dormer and Elizabeth Olson (From July 2017) through google search resemblance and overall quality is questionable but some of the decent older sims such as Amanda Seyfried, Emma Watson, Rachel McAdams, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez and most of the others are nowhere to be found.

The guy mentions requesting older sims through private message on his patreon, but I don't know how viable it is to ask for his older stuff that is behind a broken adfly and how likely he is to upload everything again.

twiztid69u

May 1, 2017
I know this has been asked previously, but does anyone have Sims4imagination's older sims? I found Natalie Dormer and Elizabeth Olson (From July 2017) through google search resemblance and overall quality is questionable but some of the decent older sims such as Amanda Seyfried, Emma Watson, Rachel McAdams, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez and most of the others are nowhere to be found.

The guy mentions requesting older sims through private message on his patreon, but I don't know how viable it is to ask for his older stuff that is behind a broken adfly and how likely he is to upload everything again.
have you checked downwithpatreon.org ?

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Well, this new moshino stuff is kinda bugged for me, don't know really why..

When you take the freelancer gig or fashion one whole ui bugs out when you are trying to take some jobs from that or do the photos, you cant go to the game menu(clicking and nothing happens) you have to ctrl alt del and stuff like that.

Not using AEP, only Wickedwhims and uicheat and columns from script mods.

Reactions: NostalgikNick

duchamp

Mar 28, 2019
does anyone have AH00B August hairs and AXA19? I may have missed them if they've already been posted so i'd greatly appreciate them!

sopsiza

May 27, 2018
Yes. They're not on there unfortunately.
I have a bunch of older S4I sims, including all of them you mentioned except Emma Watson. Unfortunately, I have slow DSL, so I'd rather not upload my entire collection (5+ Gb would take a whole day, lol.) If you have any other specific sims you want, let me know and I'll see if I have them.

BTW, his older sims came with much less cc as you can see. Usually only one or two outfits + the genetics.

JABBjabber

Jul 6, 2019
I have a bunch of older S4I sims, including all of them you mentioned except Emma Watson. Unfortunately, I have slow DSL, so I'd rather not upload my entire collection (5+ Gb would take a whole day, lol.) If you have any other specific sims you want, let me know and I'll see if I have them.

BTW, his older sims came with much less cc as you can see. Usually only one or two outfits + the genetics.

might you happen to have S4I Bryce Dallas Howard, Felicity Jones, Dakota Fanning, Emily Blunt, Daisy Ridley, or Amy Adams? Even if just the Tray files without the CC. thanks ~!

I have the S4I Emma Watson. pm me or something i can send to you

ZedPeeEm

Jan 22, 2019
does anyone have AH00B August hairs and AXA19? I may have missed them if they've already been posted so i'd greatly appreciate them!
I do!

None of the august hairs seem to be up yet? So I don't have those. There is a poll for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes