Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 21, 2018
Anyone playing with HQ Mod having issues after the latest WW updates?
The sim skins seem to go to red / 'glitch mode' which is normally what happens if you don't have the HQ textures.
Regular game is fine though so I guess WW is trying to pickup some nonHQ textures from somewhere.
Yeah, I am. Just convert the Tuning file to HQ and you're good to go. (Make sure you delete the original tuning file out of the folder, and delete the "HQ" at the end of the converted tuning file so you don't get "fatal errors.")

Reactions: tm85

tm85

Sep 18, 2017
Yeah, I am. Just convert the Tuning file to HQ and you're good to go. (Make sure you delete the original tuning file out of the folder, and delete the "HQ" at the end of the converted tuning file so you don't get "fatal errors.")
Ah thanks will do! Guess must be the new tongue causing this.

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
OK, so new and exciting problem. There seems to be some phantom objects, spawned by Wicked Whims animations, that can not be seen or deleted, but prevent that space on the floor from being used by anything else. Anyone know of a fix?

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Yeah the teen unlock doesn't work. Autonomy it does but I can't manually access them in the menu. It says no Sims exist.

Johnnyhot

Mar 13, 2018
OK, so new and exciting problem. There seems to be some phantom objects, spawned by Wicked Whims animations, that can not be seen or deleted, but prevent that space on the floor from being used by anything else. Anyone know of a fix?
Remove Yrsa patreon animations that fixed it for me.

Reactions: simslacostacata

knm5624

Nov 25, 2017
Yeah the teen unlock doesn't work. Autonomy it does but I can't manually access them in the menu. It says no Sims exist.
You must have a conflicting mod or something because I don't have that issue at all. Did you check all your WW settings were set right?

Danvers88

Jan 21, 2019
Does any have candysims4 Bonnie Hair? and/or access to her 2018 to 2019 CC merged file listed on her Patreon? I would be eternally grateful! .

buhakejuzo

Apr 23, 2019
Are there any other creators with full cc sim downloads? (includes the tray items and full cc for them).

I already know of Sim4imagination, LittleDoxy, and Xsims. But I haven't been able to find any others.

If anyone knows of any other creators please let me know, I would appreciate it!

Reactions: panamacityeddie
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes