Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

beastbybay

Feb 23, 2019
Found this in a comment for Noirs latest tongue release for anyone looking for a working version of No EA eyelashes I was always using the NANDONG tongue that comes with a no ea eyelash version, but with the latest patreon release of WW that can't be used anymore I don't think as WW now comes with a tongue. So I switched to Noirs, which you have to select under the body selector tab for WW and this fix for the no ea eyelashes.
The Patreon version of WW has a tongue already installed so you need to use the separate No EA Lash mod since Nandong's No EA Lash tongue doesn't work anymore.

D

Deleted member 1524544

The Patreon version of WW has a tongue already installed so you need to use the separate No EA Lash mod since Nandong's No EA Lash tongue doesn't work anymore.
Yes I know lol that's what I was saying. Sadly I can't use Nandong's head replacement tongue anymore. I liked that it came with a no ea eyelash version and I didn't have to worry about needing to update it whenever there was a new game patch. However, I found a working ea eyelash remover mod so it's not a complete loss lol

Reactions: beastbybay
D

Deleted member 1524544

Anyone have Magic-Bot's Leo flip flops that was posted on their patreon on August 3rd?

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
Is that how it works? Please, help a brother in distress.
No.
Only thing that matters is they are in the Mods folder, everything else is either a question of load order or organization and few mods require specific load orders.

Anyone have Magic-Bot's Leo flip flops that was posted on their patreon on August 3rd?
You can just get it from Magic-Bot Wix site. As far I can tell none of Magic-Bot patreon stuff been exclusive or even timed exclusive.

The snag with the Wix site is ... download link is adfly'd, personally I prefer Dallasgirl79 toes and she made her own version of Leo's Flip Flops even if I have both.

I attached the files I use but they were batched to remove then from being random (I dont like CC being added to random Sims) and mermaid enabled, so they might not be exactly the same.

D

Deleted member 1524544

You can just get it from Magic-Bot Wix site. As far I can tell none of Magic-Bot patreon stuff been exclusive or even timed exclusive.

The snag with the Wix site is ... download link is adfly'd, personally I prefer Dallasgirl79 toes and she made her own version of Leo's Flip Flops even if I have both.

I attached the files I use but they were batched to remove then from being random (I dont like CC being added to random Sims) and mermaid enabled, so they might not be exactly the same.
[/QUOTE]

Thank you! After looking I really like her feet as well so I am now switching to use those as my female default feet replacement.... and now also downloading a bunch of her shoes lol

Moonny

May 12, 2018
Yes I know lol that's what I was saying. Sadly I can't use Nandong's head replacement tongue anymore. I liked that it came with a no ea eyelash version and I didn't have to worry about needing to update it whenever there was a new game patch. However, I found a working ea eyelash remover mod so it's not a complete loss lol
The problem with that mod is that it's a skin detail, not a default replacement and you have to equip it individually to each Sim and if you want to use other mod that is in the same category you have to choose between it or removing the eyelashes...
He should have made it optional.

D

Deleted member 1524544

The problem with that mod is that it's a skin detail, not a default replacement and you have to equip it individually to each Sim and if you want to use other mod that is in the same category you have to choose between it or removing the eyelashes...
He should have made it optional.
What are you even talking about? Lol... The Nandong tongue has 3 separate options... either get the tongue as an accessory, as a default head replacement or get it is a default head replacement with the no ea eyelashes. I had the default replacement option with no ea eyelashes. The only thing is with the default replacement ones you couldn't change the colour of the tongue. None of it matters now though as it can no longer be used with WW. At least Noir's tongue has colour options for it in the tattoo section, and it also has tongue ring options :)

ZedPeeEm

Jan 22, 2019
Is Simfileshare are you able to upload a sim with cc ?
Yes you are able to, just zip up the tray and mods in different folders but one zip file and upload it.

Is there any site where you can get premade sims that dont use CCs?
If you want to use the gallery but have a cracked game, you can get the gallery stuff by using this google chrome extension. You can also use it for firefox.

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
Hi Guys,

I was away from this game quite a while and I have too much animations also a lot of old ones
...can someone tell me which animators/animations in terms of quality are the best ones currently?

Reactions: Ailias

Moonny

May 12, 2018
What are you even talking about? Lol... The Nandong tongue has 3 separate options... either get the tongue as an accessory, as a default head replacement or get it is a default head replacement with the no ea eyelashes. I had the default replacement option with no ea eyelashes. The only thing is with the default replacement ones you couldn't change the colour of the tongue. None of it matters now though as it can no longer be used with WW. At least Noir's tongue has colour options for it in the tattoo section, and it also has tongue ring options :)
You haven't understatood me. I was talking about the mod that you linked that removes the eyelashes, not about Nandong's tongue.
Before the patch we could use the version of Nandong's or Noir's that included eyelash removal. Now if we want to do that we need both a tongue compatible with WW and the Eyelashes removal mod which is a skin detail and it needs to be equiped on the sim.

D

Deleted member 14812

When I drop the UI_Cheats_Extension_v1.14.2 in the mod folder I can't use the UI. Only the needs menu seems to work. Why is that?

Azoresman

May 7, 2018
When I drop the UI_Cheats_Extension_v1.14.2 in the mod folder I can't use the UI. Only the needs menu seems to work. Why is that?
Make sure you game is updated to 1.54.120
If it is then make sure all your UI mods are updated.
Last case, install older versions of the mods to your game version.

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
Here is WW 145.2 :)

Anyone mind sharing a sim file share code with me so that I may share releases through that instead of onedrive? lol If so please send me a message :)
did you get an sfs invite code yet? i couldn't figure out how to send a pm last night. i think i need to make one post to do it.
**that did it. pm sent.

Last edited:
Reactions: bfor147

bfor147

May 19, 2017
did you get an sfs invite code yet? i couldn't figure out how to send a pm last night. i think i need to make one post to do it.
**that did it. pm sent.
:D

D

Deleted member 1524544

You haven't understatood me. I was talking about the mod that you linked that removes the eyelashes, not about Nandong's tongue.
Before the patch we could use the version of Nandong's or Noir's that included eyelash removal. Now if we want to do that we need both a tongue compatible with WW and the Eyelashes removal mod which is a skin detail and it needs to be equiped on the sim.
It's not a skin detail. Non of my sims have the ea eyelashes on since I added it to my game and I don't even see it in skin detail anywhere

Moonny

May 12, 2018
It's not a skin detail. Non of my sims have the ea eyelashes on since I added it to my game and I don't even see it in skin detail anywhere
My mistake. The formating of the post made by its original creator Cienzroza is a mess. Turns out the skin detail is just an optional file to add ea eyelashes back to specific sims.

Reactions: inecro
D

Deleted member 970849

Here is WW 145.2 :)

Anyone mind sharing a sim file share code with me so that I may share releases through that instead of onedrive? lol If so please send me a message :)
thanks for sharing but is there a changelog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes