Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

4meSims

Jul 16, 2019
Just make two mod folders, keep on desktop in folder marked PatreonWW and the other in a folder Marked PublicWW I do something like that myself, and it sort of works. I just swap out as needed.

I think I just keep like The CNWW stuff with the Public WW in one, and what ever in the other. The Nisa, and basemental don't care which one they work with so no need to move them around.

I don't move them I just delete as needed from the sim's 4/mod folder, and copy and paste as needed to the Sims 4/mod folder.

EDIT >>> Might seem troublesome, but it a lot simpler than making a new character, and adjusting there body, make up, eyes, skin-tone, and all there clothing.
Okay I'll do that. :D Yea that's.. work moving them back and forth, but it's better than getting rid of one completely and/or making a new character and start over. Thank you!

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Okay I'll do that. :D Yea that's.. work moving them back and forth, but it's better than getting rid of one completely and/or making a new character and start over. Thank you!
Might Want to clear you cache and WW log. I have a batch file I use for that, and also loads the game so I seldom think about it.
Code:
echo off
cls
c:
cd "C:\Users\[YOURNAME]\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4"
del localthumbcache.package
del WickedWhims.log
"[your Drive:\game Loaction ]\Game\Bin\TS4_x64.exe"
echo on
EDIT >>> If new to batch, the last line just before the "ehco on" can be found from the properties of your desk top Icon Look at Target area in properties. The file can be named anything, like for example "ClearCacheAnStartGame.bat" The .bat extension is required.

If using Notepad++ just save it as a .bat file

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1524544

The romance age restrictions switch seems to be missing in the relationship settings for the new WW update :/ I went through all of the settings and couldn't seem to find it anywhere

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Still no updated age mod really? This is why I hate using Patreon version of the mod now. Teens-Elders need love.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
The romance age restrictions switch seems to be missing in the relationship settings for the new WW update :/ I went through all of the settings and couldn't seem to find it anywhere
It's there. You're probably missing the "WW TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_InappropriateUnlock.package"

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Only autonomy works with teens, manual they do not appear. No matter how I toggle settings in game.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Only autonomy works with teens, manual they do not appear. No matter how I toggle settings in game.
Yeppers! You may be right I have been reading a lot of forum threads saying it is in need of and update. (The unlock)

I have actually not been running the patreon version of WW, I just have not seen any real advancement in the Animation player of late. which is basically all it is, it has evolved into having more stuff from other modders added to it. But no real innovations of any real depth of late. At least none that really interest me.

And with the resent Censorship it seems Moot. I keep reading the Change logs though and hope for something really neat to be added.

Reactions: MickCasanova

4meSims

Jul 16, 2019
Might Want to clear you cache and WW log. I have a batch file I use for that, and also loads the game so I seldom think about it.
Code:
echo off
cls
c:
del WickedWhims.log
"[your Drive:\game Loaction ]\Game\Bin\TS4_x64.exe"
echo on
EDIT >>> If new to batch, the last line just before the "ehco on" can be found from the properties of your desk top Icon Look at Target area in properties. The file can be named anything, like for example "ClearCacheAnStartGame.bat" The .bat extension is required.

If using Notepad++ just save it as a .bat file
I'm sorry... But what exactly does that do? Lol. I've never touched the localcache or added any notepad as any file.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I'm sorry... But what exactly does that do? Lol. I've never touched the localcache or added any notepad as any file.
Notpad++ is a free extremely good text editor. I would not be with out it.

The batch file Clears the localthumbcache.package which can keep a lot of info leftover from removed mods and such or anyway just junk over time it can get quite large bloated with junk that does not even pertain to your game.

Deleting it does not harm a thing as the game will just make a new one and start filling it back up.

Wickwhims.log file is re-writen pretty much every time you reload your game deleting it is not exactly a must do, but I feel better making sure it starts with a clean slate every time I load my game.

to make things simple on you you could just use this part
Code:
echo off
cls
c:
del WickedWhims.log
echo on
That would clear the cache, and then you could start your game with in the regular way.
Just copy and past that script into Notepad++ and save as a .bat file. give it a name like ClearSims4Cache.bat

Or just go to C:\Users\[YOURNAME]\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 and delete the localthumbcache.package file yourself which is what many people do. [ EDIT >>> OR if you're worried move it to some place safe on your desktop, and that way if you have a problem put it back ]

It is a good idea to do that anyway every few days of playing and I think a really good idea when swapping around or adding, and removing Mod's a lot.

If it worries you to much to tamper with stuff, don't do it, I have been tweaking things one way or another for a long time, so what feels easy for me might not be for you.

But you might Google Sims 4 Cache removal, and get some better information. It is something you should understand better was a really big bugger in sim's 3.

Last edited:

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Hmmm.. I went for a download binge for some custom sims that shipped together with custom CC (I hate CC hunting) so now I have an overabundance of skintones swatches which pushed down my body type selection. The problem with male sims is that they dont seems to have a particular favourite skintones unlike the female sims, thus the problem.

Any tips on how to solve that.

renarena

Jul 2, 2018
Does anyone have the latest update for the Extreme Violence Mod version 1.8? Please and thank you for any info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes