Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
This is what I did.
Placed Bed-DoubleDildo on bed (It has to be this one not the other doubledildo) went into Cas, came out, problem solved!
deleted Bed-DoubleDildo went into Cas, came out, It's back again.
So on my last try I placed Bed-DoubleDildo onto bed, went into Cas, came out, Problen solved, I then moved Bed-DoubleDildo into the household inventory, went into Cas, came out, problem still solved and I never got the message again. Close game delete localthumbcache.package, re-open game and it's still solved, been like that ever since. I had to redo it when I updated WW but that's no biggy.
Thank you! I have sort of attempted what you said, but maybe not in same order.. I will give it a try.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Man, I don't know in that case. Did you also remove the WW saves when you did this? I had that issue a few times where I would get LEs and the only way to get rid of them was to delete the save folder from WW and start new with my settings.
Yeah, did that a bunch of times. Problem is, Turbo doesn't even use those anymore. He keeps the settings in the save game now, and claims the folder is only for backup. Guess it's a combination of possible issues with EA masking or causing them.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Alright... I removed WW from my game and I still get the "Items Removed - One build mode item has been removed" error. So I'm guessing WW isn't at the root of the problem. It's being exacerbated by an EA issue. I'm not saying that WW isn't causing some issue, but WW is obviously not alone.
That one works for me if I remove WW and any mods dependent on it I do not get the Pop up item missing at all.

I just tried the Bed-doubledildo, placed on the bed, and thought it was going to work, but it still happens :oops:

It is just one of those Itch I can not scratch things.. But it is annoying. Also I am using the Public version of WW, I like the CNWW Kinky mod, and it will not work at all with the patreon version which seems to have been stunted with the resent censorship.

Jan 8, 2018
That one works for me if I remove WW and any mods dependent on it I do not get the Pop up item missing at all.

I just tried the Bed-doubledildo, placed on the bed, and thought it was going to work, but it still happens :oops:

It is just one of those Itch I can not scratch things.. But it is annoying. Also I am using the Public version of WW, I like the CNWW Kinky mod, and it will not work at all with the patreon version which seems to have been stunted with the resent censorship.
Well I just started a new game to be sure and, sure enough the error was back, placed the Bed-DoubleDildo in the household inventory and the errors gone, so it's more likely to be CNWW causing you grief.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Well I just started a new game to be sure and, sure enough the error was back, placed the Bed-DoubleDildo in the household inventory and the errors gone, so it's more likely to be CNWW causing you grief.
You may be right, but I have no last exceptions, and I do think the CNWW Kinky mod is very good, so if that is the case I will have to deal with it.
The CNWW Kinky mod actually finally gets Rape, or molestation in the game. It will happen automatically ( No click here click ther stuff ), you can set the possibility percentage, and it can happen anywhere or you can set it to only happen in certain locations. Also allows you to set the NPC to look over the area, and decide if it would be safe to molest you.

It also allows you to molest other NPC, and kidnap them it allows you to fight other NPC, and if they lose you can do what ever you want with them. Quite a few nice features that are immersive for my game play.
So if it is the problem I will just tough it out.

EDIT >>> However I might remove it and test to see if it makes a difference.

Last edited:

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
So... for clarification. Has anyone else seen the "player" trait not working in the latest WW iteration? Or is it just me?

Skitzsays

Jul 6, 2019
Does anyone have hot stuff pack by mrBAsins. Particularly the corner seating? and I know someone already mentioned it but Lupobianco's updated animations

4meSims

Jul 16, 2019
Does the patreon updated version with tongue not work with Nisa's wicked perversions and/or CNWW Kinky mod?

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Took CNWW Kinky out and everything that used or was needed for it, and tried the Bed-double Dildo thing, but no dice, still get the Item removed pop up, nothing removed, but I get the pop up.

I can take WW out though and all is well.. Darn it! I guess it is and Itch I will not be able to scratch

EDIT >>> One good thing I don't get any last exception error, at all. and there are no Errors in the WW log. and no errors from Nisa either sense they finally updated there mod to be compatible with the Public version of WW

EDIT >> just so you know I have a Batch file that deletes the cache, and the WW.log file every time I run the game.

Last edited:

beta444

Aug 30, 2016
That sounds like another missing prop or a bugged animation pack. I know that lifeline's latest patreon release has the latter issue because I've traced my missing build object message to a few animations that cannot find the sim's cell phone for some reason.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
That sounds like another missing prop or a bugged animation pack. I know that lifeline's latest patreon release has the latter issue because I've traced my missing build object message to a few animations that cannot find the sim's cell phone for some reason.
That might be a possibility I had not heard about that, but I have that cell phone I know the one your talking about, I mean it is not hurting anything I have no exception errors, and nothing is missing or removed, and a lot of people have been very nice with Idea's, and I have tried them. It is just frustrating attempting to locate what Item it may be.

To the best of my knowledge I have downloaded all the Items for the animations. ruthlessly scouring the back alleys of the internet to find them...LOL

But some little something is not quite right..

Last thing I wish to do is restart a new game from scratch right now, so that is and absolute last resort. I will kind of ignore it, and occasionally keep picking at it I guess.

EDIT>>>You know I guess I could drop that cell phone on the floor and see if that helps.. :)

beta444

Aug 30, 2016
I'm talking about the default basegame cell phone, nothing CC. Also I seem to have fixed it by editing the xml in the lifeline package. The changed I made was I changed all instances of
Code:
          <T n="prop_guids">145433, 10332</T>
to
Code:
          <T n="prop_guids">145433</T>
Here's hoping it does not pop up again unless I intentionally remove an object.

Reactions: Belondin and taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Darn it. Lol. Okay thank you! I guess I'll have to choose one or the other.
Just make two mod folders, keep on desktop in folder marked PatreonWW and the other in a folder Marked PublicWW I do something like that myself, and it sort of works. I just swap out as needed.

I think I just keep like The CNWW stuff with the Public WW in one, and what ever in the other. The Nisa, and basemental don't care which one they work with so no need to move them around.

I don't move them I just delete as needed from the sim's 4/mod folder, and copy and paste as needed to the Sims 4/mod folder.

EDIT >>> Might seem troublesome, but it a lot simpler than making a new character, and adjusting there body, make up, eyes, skin-tone, and all there clothing.

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I'm talking about the default basegame cell phone, nothing CC. Also I seem to have fixed it by editing the xml in the lifeline package. The changed I made was I changed all instances of
Code:
          <T n="prop_guids">145433, 10332</T>
to
Code:
          <T n="prop_guids">145433</T>
Here's hoping it does not pop up again unless I intentionally remove an object.
I might look at that latter, but as it's not really a problem, more of and annoyance I may just ignore it for now, and hope a fix is underway sometime soon.

EDit >>> Sorry I thought you were taking about that "dreamteamsims Apple iPhone 8 A", B, C

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes