Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
So, I made a new scale skin detail package from scratch. If anyone wants it, you can get it here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is a total of 20 swatches to choose from. If you have a specific colour you would like to have in it, post an image with the solid colour.

Last edited:

dalemonhead

Nov 30, 2017
so can i just drop this into my mods folder or would i have to take some mods out of my mods folder first ?
You don't need to remove any mods. Just make sure that you place my file in the root Mods folder so it will get loaded first (or set up an Overrides folder with higher priority and place it there).

Reactions: Bienebee

Zoricus

Jun 2, 2017
Make sure to download and install both packages to avoid conflicts with older packages.

Gold - Added 'Doggy Prone On Bed Climax'
MF climax, available locations: single bed, double bed

Normal - Added 'Doggy On Bed'
MF vaginal, available locations: single bed, double bed

HwanJun

Feb 6, 2018
wsw.JPG

I created some sims from detective conan anime with cc from a chinese cc creator but now i cant remember the creator name or source to get this. Anyone know anything about that or where i can get sim like this. Anime detective conan or case closed is my favorite anime. Sorry for bad english.

Dec 14, 2018
Quick question,is it worth updating the game (and all mods) to the most recent version? I'm still at 1.51 which seems stable. So I'm just wondering if it's worth the hassle or not.

ADN000

Feb 18, 2018
So,what to do with message about missing objects in build mode when animations are installed?

trof1

Jun 3, 2018
So,what to do with message about missing objects in build mode when animations are installed?
You either download and add the objects to your mod folder or you do not. Either way your game will run just fine (just with or without a notification, because really this isn't an error). If you're wondering what objects it might be, check what animations you have installed and find out if any of them require any objects for any of their animations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes