Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14812

Can anyone link me the UI Cheats Extension v1.14.0? My game version is 1.52.100 and last update doesn't work for me. I can't find v1.14.0 because the patreon is updated to the last version always :S

Reactions: inecro
D

Deleted member 601135

Are there any other creators with full cc sim downloads? (includes the tray items and full cc for them).

I already know of Sim4imagination, LittleDoxy, and Xsims. But I haven't been able to find any others.

If anyone knows of any other creators please let me know, I would appreciate it!

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
Are there any other creators with full cc sim downloads? (includes the tray items and full cc for them).

I already know of Sim4imagination, LittleDoxy, and Xsims. But I haven't been able to find any others.

If anyone knows of any other creators please let me know, I would appreciate it!
I found a bunch of good ones (and a bunch of bad ones) in the sim dump tag on tumblr
tray files included, but you'll usually have to follow their cc links to grab every individual piece. sometimes they include all the cc against the wishes of the creating artist's tou

okruee and miss ruby bird were some standouts I can recall off the top of my head

Last edited:

tm85

Sep 18, 2017
Anyone playing with HQ Mod having issues after the latest WW updates?
The sim skins seem to go to red / 'glitch mode' which is normally what happens if you don't have the HQ textures.
Regular game is fine though so I guess WW is trying to pickup some nonHQ textures from somewhere.

inecro

Mar 7, 2019
I need UI cheats extension v1.41 for my v1.53.115.1020 game. Unfortunately, on his patreon he's keeping only last version of UI which is 1.42.

D

Deleted member 142505

I need UI cheats extension v1.41 for my v1.53.115.1020 game. Unfortunately, on his patreon he's keeping only last version of UI which is 1.42.
Pretty sure he doesn't charge for them.

inecro

Mar 7, 2019
Pretty sure he doesn't charge for them.

Nope, but 1.14.2. doesn't work with older version of a game. I can do nothing with that new free version. As he said :
v1.14.2 is built with game version 1.54.120 and it will not work for older versions of the game.

So, I need UI cheat extension 1.14.1. for my 1.53.115. game. I'm sure many play with one I need. Upload please and share the link. Thanks.

Last edited:

dalemonhead

Nov 30, 2017
Nope, but 1.14.2. doesn't work with older version of a game. I can do nothing with that new free version. As he said :
v1.14.2 is built with game version 1.54.120 and it will not work for older versions of the game.

So, I need UI cheat extension 1.14.1. for my 1.53.115. game. I'm sure many play with one I need. Upload please and share the link. Thanks.
There you go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes