Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eagleman23

Nov 13, 2017

Can anyone bring this mod?
I was writing with Turbodriver. Why PMM isn't working with Whicked Whims and MCCC. ArtUrlWWW stole some Parts of Turbodriver and deaderpools mod. Without asking them. So both WW and MCCC is blocking PMM. For ArtUrlWWW is Turbodriver and deaderpool the bad guys. So PMM would never work again with MCCC or WW.

Shannis14

Dec 3, 2017
Just a quick update to help with mods that i found are conflicting. The NPC Control mod by paulson conflicts with the
mod by . The receptionist and photographer won't spawn at the photo studio if you have the NPC mod installed.

Also the the mod sort of conflicts with the patreon version of the automatic sunburn mod by flerb. The text for either mod goes missing in game dependent on which one loads first. I think I've found a way to fix it by altering the mods in sims4 studio, but yeah i'll have to see if it breaks anything else.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Just a quick update to help with mods that i found are conflicting. The NPC Control mod by paulson conflicts with the
mod by . The receptionist and photographer won't spawn at the photo studio if you have the NPC mod installed.

Also the the mod sort of conflicts with the patreon version of the automatic sunburn mod by flerb. The text for either mod goes missing in game dependent on which one loads first. I think I've found a way to fix it by altering the mods in sims4 studio, but yeah i'll have to see if it breaks anything else.
I was wondering what was causing the text still not to appear... I have an override folder... i'll put one of them in there and see if it helps.

MatomiB

Jan 4, 2019
SalarmoJ's "INFERNO" Stone ( 3.7.1 )"
*RETRO ARCADE GAMES CC Object by Monster Madness:

"The Reward" Mini-Series

TEASING MF (TheReward_ACT01)
HANDJOB MF (TheReward_ACT02)
VAGINAL MF (TheReward_ACT03)

The necessary object to play the series is creation of "Monster Madness", the name of the object in the game is "Retro Arcade Games" and you can dowload it from here:
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!

Reactions: Namco15

rayoIII

Mar 18, 2019
I got the new WW and with all the mods which I do have, the game became unplayable. So for me it is necessary to wait before I get this last version of ww.

Howarde

Sep 23, 2017
Also if anyone wants to leak MCCC please let us know in the Discord. I used to leak that as well.
I lost my home due to a tree falling into my living room and when I tried signing in from a different location my email was locked and I no longer can access my email or Patreon. That is why I haven't posted August 17th's update. I am really sorry everyone <3
For real !? Damn I am the one who's feeling sorry for you.

Aug 20, 2017
Also if anyone wants to leak MCCC please let us know in the Discord. I used to leak that as well.
I lost my home due to a tree falling into my living room and when I tried signing in from a different location my email was locked and I no longer can access my email or Patreon. That is why I haven't posted August 17th's update. I am really sorry everyone <3
Yikes! Glad you're alive, no need to apologise at all. That's horrible :( Good luck finding a new home x

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
I got the new WW and with all the mods which I do have, the game became unplayable. So for me it is necessary to wait before I get this last version of ww.
Yeah got some issues myself with the WW and Nisa Wicked Perversions conflicting - Also I removed the Chemistry Mod by Pancake - either it's too new or the other mods/game doesn't know what to do with it. But the big one is Nisa :( Going to search the internets to see if I find a fix. Still working on mine but make sure you have MC 6.4.1 (not 6.4.0)

Last edited:
Reactions: rayoIII

barbaraluv26

Dec 11, 2018
Yeah got some issues myself with the WW and Nisa Wicked Perversions conflicting - Also I removed the Chemistry Mod by Pancake - either it's too new or the other mods/game doesn't know what to do with it. But the big one is Nisa :( Going to search the internets to see if I find a fix.
For people generally having problems with Nisa and WW conflicting, this work around is a solution to that. Go into your saves folder and delete the NisaWP folder. What normally happens is that the old version content is saved with the new versions content and will always present a problem when WW is updated. So my gaming method is to remove localthumbnail (+plus any last exceptions) and the nisawp folder in the saves subfolder everytime I load my game and I run into no errors or exceptions.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Hey Rayo,

I think I fixed mine - use Wicked Whims latest version but with the "C" - if you need the link I can dig around for it for you. As for Nisa, use I believe version A or B. Do not use C (Patreon version) Once I did that, no more Last Exceptions for Nisa. Granted I have other issues to fix but WW and Nisa seem to be okay now. Knock on wood. Clean out also your WW and Nisa Save files as well as Thumb cache.

Reactions: rayoIII
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes