Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
Also if anyone wants to leak MCCC please let us know in the Discord. I used to leak that as well.
I lost my home due to a tree falling into my living room and when I tried signing in from a different location my email was locked and I no longer can access my email or Patreon. That is why I haven't posted August 17th's update. I am really sorry everyone <3

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Also if anyone wants to leak MCCC please let us know in the Discord. I used to leak that as well.
I lost my home due to a tree falling into my living room and when I tried signing in from a different location my email was locked and I no longer can access my email or Patreon. That is why I haven't posted August 17th's update. I am really sorry everyone <3
Oops... guess I forgot about this release. I'll share for now

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KikkiKitty24

Jul 31, 2018
Was going to share KawaiiStaciie's mods, but saw they had been shared already. Thank you NunyaBizness for sharing.

Just an update for everyone, she says she is working on the social media mod and an update for SOL. :)

hmorphone

Jun 8, 2017
Sorry to hear that, but glad you're in one piece

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Pancakes Mods -

Chemistry System Alpha 6 Pre-Release 1
Burglar Mod Really Early Release.zip

Burglar Mod requires -

Note - TurboTravel is available as well but appears to be for Sims 3. No idea if he worked it to work on Sims 4.

D

Deleted member 14812

Hey, I saw some time ago a mod called no more empty lots or something like that, that fixed the issue with all the sims standing in the same place doing nothing when you went somewhere. I can't find it! Somebody has it or knows the name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes