Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

grey-daze

Mar 22, 2019
Happy weekend everyone. I was wondering if anyone has the lisa hair, and the barbie hair, both by candysims4? Thank you in advance.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
what add on do you need for this? is it get to work? or can this be played without any?
I know the "Dine Out" pack added Restaurants... so that one maybe? The post isn't a release post... it's just an update. Once it gets released, or Turbo provides more info later, it'll mention what packs are required.

Reactions: GhostCanuck

inecro

Mar 7, 2019
Bring what? The leak? 15 august leak has been already posted.
Maybe he ask cuz 19.07. is date of that file in Mage folder and couldn't find anything from Lifeline after september. I wish I can see by the dates of my files, but S4S change those dates everytime I merge-unmerge.

inecro

Mar 7, 2019
Alright, alright.
Lifeline 15/08 update, courtesy of Delacroux.
That's better. I really don't like when ppl laugh to each other. Ok.., now I see the file I had was almost 4mb smaller. So, your file is newer. I didn't know I need it. Thanks!

Reactions: avenir

inecro

Mar 7, 2019
Anyone heard about SIMS CAN DRESS THEMSELVES?! A few days ago I found an interesting mod and file for MC dresser that gives a more normal dressing ability. So far this game has had a really weird taste for fashion. :rolleyes:
This person put a lot of effort into putting together all the clothing combinations.
For those who do not know about it yet :

Please read before downloading!

weednes

Feb 9, 2019
Maybe a reminder for newcomers about the discord channel.

NEWCOMER LADIES AND GENTLEMANS WELCOME AND PLEASE PAY ATTENTION
FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT NOTICED, ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD JUST BELOW THE MEGA'S FOLDER YOU CAN READ "Patreon Rebels Discord" JUST CLICK ON DISCORD AND A NEW WORLD OF POSSIBILITIES FOR YOUR SIMS WILL OPEN, AND THE ONLY THING YOU MUST DO IS PAY ATTENTION IN THE "rebel-leaks-download" CHANNEL SECTION WHERE THE UPDATES WILL BE PERIODICALLY POSTED THANKS TO OUR GENEROUS COMPANIONS AND CONTRIBUTORS, IN ADDITION TO TROUBLESHOOTING (YEAH, THIS TECHNICAL PROBLEM, WITHOUT DOUBT, HAS RECEIVED A SHOT IN THE BALLS) ADS AND NEWS RELATED WITH THE GAME, UPDATES AND ALL THIS THINGS
THX FOR READ, KISSES AND HUGS TO THE CUTE GIRLS AROUND HERE AND TO THE OTHERS, GOOD LUCK​

kaprol88

Sep 23, 2017
So I renamed like all of my CC (not mods) with that Bulk Rename Utility, but there were like zero changes, same time to load. Should I do anything else? I did not merged the packages, but I thought the renaming alone should help a little bit (it did not).

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes