Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Do you need mc woohoo if wicked whims is being used for the family and teen relations?
MC woohoo deals with more than just family and teen relationships. You can use the woohoo skill which gives you an extra boost among a few things that Wicked Whims doesn't in terms of making the actual woohoo that came with the base game, better.

Yes, some features are very similar to what you can do with wicked whims but at the end of the day, it's your decision and how you play the game, I guess?

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
I have the animations but I have not seen any penis mesh.
:unsure:
Oh for God sake, that was my crappy eyesight. I dint see the "PENIS" (lmao) word. I just saw the word "mesh".
I dint even know there was a penis mesh from that creator.....

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
nice ! i fixed my problem !

it was just a small setting that i forget about. it was the autonomy distance, i set it to 100 and now everythig work good again :D

thanks for you helped me, i discovered some new things in the same time :)

Reactions: hmorphone

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I told you to masturbate near the girls not in bathroom:p:p:pthats why the distance issue here
tssk tssk, i almost masturbate on top of them XD. want to be sure she come to me and not someone else.. my game is kind of a giant open world brothel where everybody fuck everybody LOL

Reactions: venom757

venom757

Aug 31, 2017
i understand from youtube that i can use photo jpeg as make up or mesh isthat true and if yes i will be happy for guide
yes you can but with PNG format for the game.its very easy to retexture any content in photoshop..you need sims4 studio to export import the textures of a CC.also you can edit the meshes by using Blender tool..
if you need any help you can ask me anytime.i will send you few VDO links in private(dont wanna mess this trhread).

Last edited:

kaprol88

Sep 23, 2017
Also going back to the rename utility, How do you organise your mods? i just have cc all in one folder and mods in their own folders, do you have tops all in one folder for example? Or by author? If so did you rename the files in the folders? as the rename utility won't rename something in another folder, you have to go into the folder.
I have them in multiple folders (like hars, clothes, makeup, ..) and sorted by creators.
I noticed that the biggest impact on loading times are by clothing mods. Like I can leave in all my makeup, skin overlays, all sort of script mods and it's like nothing happened to loading times. But clothing (and, to some extent, hair) makes loading times much longer (right now I have around 60 GB of CC and the game loads in around 25 minutes :D ).

kaprol88

Sep 23, 2017
60 Gb!!! You're monster. I have 10 Gb only and game loads <1 min.
Ehh, too lazy to go through all :D
In terms of gameplay, however, I see very little problems, like occasional slowdowns do happen, but even without any mods, so maybe it's my rig, but I can run the game at 60 fps on ultra. I think the biggest problem is simulation lag.

Reactions: GhostCanuck

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
I have them in multiple folders (like hars, clothes, makeup, ..) and sorted by creators.
I noticed that the biggest impact on loading times are by clothing mods. Like I can leave in all my makeup, skin overlays, all sort of script mods and it's like nothing happened to loading times. But clothing (and, to some extent, hair) makes loading times much longer (right now I have around 60 GB of CC and the game loads in around 25 minutes :D ).
Fuck me, i thought i had alot at 25gb, I would take some time to merge some packages. it takes me about 2 mins or so to load now as opposed to about 8 to 10 mins (maybe longer, never timed it) before merging. How you wish to go about it is up to you, whether by author or section of body. 25 mins though? that would drive me up the wall.

adamz

Aug 22, 2018
Make up, skins and what not are only textures. Hair, clothing, objects have meshes and it's way heavier, especially if they're high poly. The game uses 5k poly hair and some cc have 30k poly... If you have lots of townies walking around with your high poly cc then it's a shit show of a lag fest, always disable these cc for random.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
I have always set my cc as "invalid for random", but I've noticed an oddity since the last few updates in that the game has been using some CC as random regardless of how I have it set. Never hair or clothes though, but other things like makeup, accessories, etc. And now of course, those damned rings almost every time. Even on sims I had created long ago, rings are showing up on them. It gets really annoying to pull up a sim and have that damned eyeball ring always pop up. (I know the eyeball ring is an EA item, but it still should'nt show up on an already created sim.) I'd like to figure out some sort of override like I did for WW busted cum layers. ( somehow I can't shut cum layers off. gave up trying, so created an override to eliminate them altogether.) I digress.... I just get tired of EA fucking this up every time it's semi stable.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hmorphone

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Fuck me, i thought i had alot at 25gb, I would take some time to merge some packages. it takes me about 2 mins or so to load now as opposed to about 8 to 10 mins (maybe longer, never timed it) before merging. How you wish to go about it is up to you, whether by author or section of body. 25 mins though? that would drive me up the wall.
lol yeah.. no way i would wait 25 minutes for a game to launch... my sims launch in like 1 minute max. (i dont have lots of CC, but i still have around 70 custom chars all using various CC, i odnt know how much Gb that make honestly, not counting the houses and stuff)
oh fuck... 25min..no way... i dont even have alots of time to play soo wont waste half an hour just to laod XD

Johnnyhot

Mar 13, 2018
lol yeah.. no way i would wait 25 minutes for a game to launch... my sims launch in like 1 minute max. (i dont have lots of CC, but i still have around 70 custom chars all using various CC, i odnt know how much Gb that make honestly, not counting the houses and stuff)
oh fuck... 25min..no way... i dont even have alots of time to play soo wont waste half an hour just to laod XD
Yeah it sounds like bad cc, that happens a lot when cc is bad

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
yes you can but with PNG format for the game.its very easy to retexture any content in photoshop..you need sims4 studio to export import the textures of a CC.also you can edit the meshes by using Blender tool..
if you need any help you can ask me anytime.i will send you few VDO links in private(dont wanna mess this trhread).
wow its great thank you i will be happy if you send me oh i try to download sims 4 studio all i find is online tool

Reactions: venom757
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes