Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Mike24 changed his "Package Structure" and reuploaded all his animations. He says to remove all but the "Supernatural" package files, and replace with the new ones. I backed up his older ones just in case these don't work out.

Release:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 25, 2018
Hi guys!
I have problems with my game :confused:. After installing the latest update, 1.54.120.1020 my game does not start at 64bits, I can only start at 32bits, but the game closes during save loading. I can start the game, access options, choose the family but when it starts loading save the game closes by itself:cry:.
I know it must be conflict in some mod but I can't identify which one it is.
Someone went through this after the upgrade or can help me with any tips.
Before the upgrade my game worked normally at 64bits, just now it was like this crashing.

Please help me!!

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
Hi guys!
I have problems with my game :confused:. After installing the latest update, 1.54.120.1020 my game does not start at 64bits, I can only start at 32bits, but the game closes during save loading. I can start the game, access options, choose the family but when it starts loading save the game closes by itself:cry:.
Before the upgrade my game worked normally at 64bits, just now it was like this crashing.

Please help me!!
What script mods do you have? MCCC, WW and so on im referring to.

Best way to see which one is causing it is to move all your mods to another folder, then boot up the game to make sure it's not the game it's self, once you have done that, add your script mods back in one by one, booting up again after each one. It's a bit slow but this will find the culprit. Do this till you find it and then tell us which one it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: vaguinhoguardian

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Do we have updated lists on SimFileShares (or something like that) of CC creators and sims other than DWP?

adamz

Aug 22, 2018
Hi guys!

Please help me!!
Do the 50/50 method.

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
Could I get someones WickedWhims Settings File? Please.
Everyone's settings are going to be different depending on their preferences and needs. Why not just learn how to do it yourself? If you get someone's settings file and all the male animations are disabled and there's no autonomy, you won't know how to fix it. I'm not trying to be snarky. Dig through those unfortunately byzantine menus and learn to set it exactly how you want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes