Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CALIMRO

Apr 29, 2019
Sims 4 that i will get into the game all right i am trying to enter a family i made it shows it is loading and not even after 10 minutes of waiting what to do?
I can share a video as you understand more about what this is thanks.

Last edited:

Nicodemus

Jun 30, 2017
Everyone's settings are going to be different depending on their preferences and needs. Why not just learn how to do it yourself? If you get someone's settings file and all the male animations are disabled and there's no autonomy, you won't know how to fix it. I'm not trying to be snarky. Dig through those unfortunately byzantine menus and learn to set it exactly how you want it.
appreciate that. Can you make better sense as to the meaning of "After Climax Sex Progression" I am not getting what is the meaning of this setting and what it does.

Zoricus

Jun 2, 2017
Wild Guy Animations:

Regular - Added 'Bed Missionary'
MF vaginal, available locations: double bed

Gold - Added 'On Side Behind Climax'
MF climax, available locations: double bed

Removed 'Bed Missionary' (transferred to silver)

A good templar downloads both packages to avoid files conflicts!

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
Just an FYI that there has been a post about Flerb's Sunburn mod: I'm going to test it to see if it's worth sharing, but it looks exactly the same as my previous post.

**Edit**

The text now shows up for me for the "Skin" bar in the Motives, so I updated the link.
Were any errors in the text part of the mod fixed or is everything still the same?

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Were any errors in the text part of the mod fixed or is everything still the same?
I think the only text I noticed that I think is missing still, is the Vitamin D bar that pops up when you are away from sunlight. I just see 3 icons. Otherwise, I think the rest is still there.

Reactions: maksimko12

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
appreciate that. Can you make better sense as to the meaning of "After Climax Sex Progression" I am not getting what is the meaning of this setting and what it does.
I'm not entirely sure on that one since I have them set to end after a climax animation. Many of the settings need more clarification. From the wording it sounds like it allows animations to continue after a climax, perhaps if you use the other setting that doesn't end after climax animations?

dalemonhead

Nov 30, 2017
I didn't see this shared here... so I thought I would... let me know if the images don't show up.

Yes!!!! With any luck I'll finally be able to get rid of Sacrificial's mod. Now if we could only get Basemental to support that for the gang HQ venues, I could finally have a working strip club for my mob "front" business...

Reactions: MsAlternative

Strathe

Jan 29, 2018
:unsure: what this method?!!
It's a way to find a problematic mod. I start by moving half my mods to a folder on the desktop. If the game runs properly I know the problem is somewhere in the other half of the mods I've moved to the desktop. If the problem persists I know that the trouble maker is in the half of the mods I still have in my mods folder. In that case I repeat the steps, again moving half of the mods to a new folder on my desktop and so on.

Reactions: inecro and adamz
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes