Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miaa20001

Aug 20, 2018
There's something wrong in my game that I can't figure it out ....when I choose " fashion photography " for a career and buy the tripod with any type of camera .....my game lags and I couldn't be able to shut my game down ....last exception keeps saying that it's something related to my career . I can't find the video station that comes with the AEP mod ....is it related to my first problem ?
Any help ?

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
No idea about the lag problem. I don't think AEP comes with its own video station. The Get Famous ones (search More Views in B/B. The only difference between the two is one comes with a chair and the other lets you choose your own chair) take up so much space, and since I have no interest in the youtube fame thing, I use instead that's much more compact and only allows editing and publishing, with a separate B/B item if you still want to do the youtube stuff. AEP comes with a camera for shooting sex videos named Vivux 3000, or something like that. Search Viv in b/b. It doesn't actually need to point at where you're doing it, it only checks if your sims have the Satisfied or Group Sex buffs after they're done. You can't take videos out of cameras owned by other sims, like if you use an already existing one on a lot you don't own. I think you can place your own camera from inventory on another lot though.

SethKhaar

Apr 4, 2017
Well well well, tomorrow a new patch for the game will be released, are you ready to board EA's ship people?
I must say, in the canteen of the port, people commented that this time the ship would travel overflowing with gold doubloons from the EA's "surprise mechanics".
WOWOW I'm looking forward to boarding it sailing aboard the Utorrent, the fastest ship in the caribbean
Thank you for good news! Already sharping my sabre and loading pistols. Yo-ho-ho! :devilish:

Reactions: weednes

Miaa20001

Aug 20, 2018
No idea about the lag problem. I don't think AEP comes with its own video station. The Get Famous ones (search More Views in B/B. The only difference between the two is one comes with a chair and the other lets you choose your own chair) take up so much space, and since I have no interest in the youtube fame thing, I use instead that's much more compact and only allows editing and publishing, with a separate B/B item if you still want to do the youtube stuff. AEP comes with a camera for shooting sex videos named Vivux 3000, or something like that. Search Viv in b/b. It doesn't actually need to point at where you're doing it, it only checks if your sims have the Satisfied or Group Sex buffs after they're done. You can't take videos out of cameras owned by other sims, like if you use an already existing one on a lot you don't own. I think you can place your own camera from inventory on another lot though.
I know all about the aep mod , but there are missing objects that I can't find when I search for them

trof1

Jun 3, 2018
Everything seems to work fine though. The update mostly just adds new CAS and build items and changes how you place stairs. Most everything should be fine.

If you're looking for things possibly breaking the update to accompany the upcoming expansion is "the big one".

Reactions: ShaggyDhs

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
Everything seems to work fine though. The update mostly just adds new CAS and build items and changes how you place stairs. Most everything should be fine.

If you're looking for things possibly breaking the update to accompany the upcoming expansion is "the big one".
Oh ok, I thought that was what this one was.

hlbrg

Apr 25, 2019
is anyone else getting crashes for updated Nisa and WW when running the game?

09/05/19 18:09:29 Traceback (most recent call last):
File ".\WickedWhims v145d\turbolib2\events\zone_tick.py", line 152, in _on_zone_update_event
File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversions\NisaK\utilities\startup_handler.py", line 19, in _wicked_pervs_disclaimer_message
File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversions\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 506, in get_triggered_disclaimer
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'triggered_disclaimer'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wicked_pervs_disclaimer_message' method from 'WickedPervs'. -> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'triggered_disclaimer'

Reactions: Kiwifruitpassion

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017

Uh no, a lot of mods broke.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

trof1

Jun 3, 2018
Uh no, a lot of mods broke.

[/spoiler]
I see. Well, looking at it it's not really that many mods and none that I would have noticed (don't use MC Woohoo, don't see the point) and most of the broken ones have already been updated.

Azoresman

May 7, 2018
WW is safe to use with today's patch !
Mccc ha a minor problem in MCwhoohoo module.
I haven't tested everything yet !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes